PDF viewer equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitinjavakid

Broken In
Is there any equipment which can help me view pdf files as if i m viewing my email on a PDA????

If there is plz specify and if possible provide a link.

eddie

El mooooo
Clearly mention what you want. You want a way to transfer PDF files to PDA or you want to view your PDF files on PDA? Also mention the OS running on your PDA.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@nitinjavakid i guess you want to know if there is something like a stand alone PDF viewer. There are only a few ebook readers and stuff but those are still expensive.

*www.mobilemag.com/content/images/5703_large.jpg*www.ebookad.com/hi310sm.jpg

some links

link1

link2

OP
N

nitinjavakid

Broken In
eddie said:
Clearly mention what you want. You want a way to transfer PDF files to PDA or you want to view your PDF files on PDA? Also mention the OS running on your PDA.

So u mean to say i can view pdf files on a Pocket PC??

If that is the case then plz specify any Pocket PC that cost less than Rs. 10K and can help me view pdf files and if possible CHM files as well.

OP
N

nitinjavakid

Broken In
charangk said:
@nitinjavakid i guess you want to know if there is something like a stand alone PDF viewer. There are only a few ebook readers and stuff but those are still expensive.

some links

link1

link2

Thanks dude. But i agree with u that these equipments is a bit expensive.
If a pocket pc can view a pdf file then its worth it.

eddie

El mooooo
nitinjavakid said:
So u mean to say i can view pdf files on a Pocket PC??

If that is the case then plz specify any Pocket PC that cost less than Rs. 10K and can help me view pdf files and if possible CHM files as well.
Depending on the OS that the PDA runs, there are various applications available that can help you to view PDF files. Also there are converters from PDF to PDB which can be easily viewed on PDAs.

As far as cost of the PDA is concerned...I can't help you. You might need to visit your local IT market for that :)

eddie

El mooooo
Nope :)
I am an absolute n00b when it comes to buying pocket PC is concerned. Have never bought it so have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom