pdf to doc???

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever

filth is me
can some one tell me how to copy the contents from an ebook in pdf format , i culdnt find any freewares and some of them i did only converted it into text format so no images were copied , if someone culd help me out with this ill be highly grateful, thnx.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
You can use PrimoDPF for converting any printable doc to PDF format.
Download it from...
*www.primopdf.com/

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
Well very few softwares are available out there which convert a PDF doc into a word one "accurately", and even if there are most are licensed ones. So, when you're at it , might as well use the best one.."Acrobat 3D"
Check out more details here...

*www.adobe.com/products/acrobat3d/

47shailesh

Security Exp
apoorv.sharma said:
Well very few softwares are available out there which convert a PDF doc into a word one "accurately", and even if there are most are licensed ones. So, when you're at it , might as well use the best one.."Acrobat 3D"
Check out more details here...

*www.adobe.com/products/acrobat3d/

Lol it for Convert 3D designs from major CAD applications...

Wished u have browsed the link b4....:!:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
There are quite a few softwares available for this, but hardly any will convert them accurately. most of them do not recognize line changes and put a para mark at the end of the line. So you cannot easily reformat the document, which is possibly the reason you want to convert the documents. So you can also try able2doc, but this one also suffers from the same problem and is licensed. Download here

My suggestion is, just copy paste the text and use screenshot tools to get the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom