Status
Not open for further replies.

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
I printed this .pdf file using Cute PDF writer

*i1.tinypic.com/2h4etfc.jpg

Please help me to avoid printing that address of the file.

Thank you.

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
Check the settings of the software from which you are printing (Word, etc)... Check the header and footer settings... Here, in your case, in the header you have Page No. indicated and in the footing, you have path and date indicated. You can remove these and then send again for printing...

Arun

mkmkmk

In the zone
@fatguysmart ....if u could work out things pls explain with screenshots or just tell steps ,i m facing same problem too,using virtual printer and getting such footer and header on every page

OP
F

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
@ Rakesh
Thanks for the idea.Though that did not help me for this isssue,I got something else useful from it, :)

@SaKumar(Arun)
I tried as you said but could not find the setting.But this time when I used wordpad,the location was not printer.Previouslt I was using notepad.

@mkmkmk
Use wordpad for printing.It solved my issue.

Thank you all!
Adding reps to Rakesh and Arun :)

S

SE><IE

you were printing from notepad right?

goto file > page setup. Clear the header field to get a "clean" print. To know more options, click on ? near the top right and then click either on the header or the footer field.

Wordpad doesn't have any option to edit header/footer fields and hence you don't get the path of file being printed.

-seXie

OP
F

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
@seXie
Your tip worked.
Reps added :)

@Shashank
I will try NitroPDF soon.

@Sukhdeep
I was trying to print from MS Notepad.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Whichever software you are using, always go to print setup before printing and remove any default header and footer, that will solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom