i.e.
He will download PDF Forms from here
*vat.maharashtra.gov.in/atyourservice/downloadShow.php?actId=00016
and fill all the details like
Name
Address
No.
etc....

in the download file using some software and save it in PDF Format again and send (email) it

How can he do this ?

I googled and found many but most of them are very critical
Since he is a CA and not Techno Person, so he need a simple software

any suggestion ?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I think what you are talking about is filling PDF forms.
Anyways, to edit PDF files, you may use:
*sourceforge.net/projects/pdfedit
*pdfedit.petricek.net/pdfedit.index_e
*lifehacker.com/software/featured-windows-download/edit-pdf-files-for-free-with-pdfill-279570.php

PDF forms can be filled out inn Adobe Reader itself i think, if proper permission is given by the author, i think. There is no need of an editor as long as you are not modifying the original contents. Read Adobe Reader's documentation on form filling for more info.

slugger

Banned
I make use of 2 Freewares to write to PDF files - Foxit PDF reader and CutePDF

Foxit PDF reader has got a feature to wirte anywhere on a PDF file

the free version will leave a watermark after you save it So after i finish writing everything i need on the PDF file, instead of saving it i give a print command and select Cutpdf as my printer

So what i will get is a new pdf file with No watermarks [i did not save the pprevious file] All freeware no cost ;)

tony@pdffiller

Right off the assembly line
I do know one. )) What do you think about www.PDFfiller.com? It`s a nice tool which allows you fill in pdf forms online, so you can print in your pdf anywhere you want. And it doesn`t required any additional software installations what is a plus. Good luck! )

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sorry for bumping into an old thread. I'm looking to edit some PDF documents. Will the softwares mentioned above do the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom