pdf-doc convertor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey frens,
From where can I download the full version of software which can convert Ms Word file to PDF file & PDF file to doc.?
Ron

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
none of them will give u satisfactory results (thts the case with me) ... all of em mess the page format

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Primo PDF not recommended by me, as i used it and it messed up with the format of documents and in sum cases, it jus cannot convert whole pgs like 200-300 pgs to PDF :( Only single pg by pg was being converted wich is a real hectic manual task...

Cheers n e-peace....

sakumar79

Technomancer
OpenOffice.org will convert your word document to pdf and the format will be maintained intact as far as I have tried...

Arun

digiFriend

In the zone
solidPDf software is fine,but it is not freeware.,
( be aware of any data converter sceme, they are faud if they asked any amount of money to register.)

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
One more vote for PDF995...

very very usefull Tool.. as it runs in the PC as a vertual Prinet, so u can convert any document format i to PDF file... :)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Giveaway Of The Day is giving novaPDF Lite free on this day.

Link:*www.giveawayoftheday.com/?gp=1164990756

So you download quickly ..only 17 hours 48 minutes left from now!!

novaPDF is a PDF creator for Windows that allows you to easily create professional quality documents in industry-standard PDF file format.

Using novaPDF, everyone from novice users to professionals, can instantly create high-quality searchable PDF files, by simply selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application.

With one click you can save your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or perhaps your emails and favorite web sites, into easy to share PDF files.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
hey,
can i get the Full Version Of WORD-PDF CONVETOR. I had used novaPDF lite but it asks to regiser THE PRODUCT .
Therefore pls help me to get th FULL VERSION WHICH DOES NOT ....NEED. TO BE REGISTERD.........
Hey pls send the download link also.........
RON

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
One can get many software, free as well as shareware, which will convert to PDF from word, but I am yet to come across any software which does the job as I want it. Most of them including Acrobat reader v8 just converts the pdf as image files and inserts them into word!!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Just out of curiosity, I converted a 10 page word document to pdf by opening it in Open Office and then File-> Export as PDF. It was instantly and cleanly converted into PDF and opens well in both Acro Reader and Foxit Reader.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
janitha said:
Just out of curiosity, I converted a 10 page word document to pdf by opening it in Open Office and then File-> Export as PDF. It was instantly and cleanly converted into PDF and opens well in both Acro Reader and Foxit Reader.

hEY
I HAVE MS OFFICE 2002. AND YAA HOW CAN I OPEN OFFICE..CAN U TELL ME THE PROCESS....
RON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom