pclinuxos magazine for download and online read

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
*www.pclosmag.com/html/enter.html

PCLinuxOS Magazine, February 2008 (Issue 18 ) is available to download. You can find it at the new PCLinuxOS Magazine website. If you'd like to be informed immediately about our releases, please signup for the Magazine-Announce mailing list .

As we always do, the HTML version is simultaneously being published for low bandwidth users. The HTML Site is W3C standards compliant for easy browsing.
Some highlights include:
  1. How to setup autofs to mount samba shares or local partitions
  2. A beginners howto on RealBasic
  3. How to setup Xaamp and Joomla
  4. Nvidia dual head setup
  5. Configure Mozplugger to play midi files
  6. And more...
Please note that the magazine is released under the Creative Commons Atribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 license unless otherwise stated on the articles themselves. By downloading this magazine you acknowledge and accept this license agreement.
*www.pclosmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=1

Hope it doesnot followsuit tux magazine(kde mag) which is RIP :rolleyes:

LinFX is dedicated to bringing you high quality graphics, wallpapers, themes, links and effects(FX) for use on your Linux system.

LinFX will post the full resolution photos and wallpapers, most of the graphics will be free for download and use. LinFX uses and promotes PCLinuxOS. In our opinion it is the best computer Desktop operating system available today. The majority of the FX(graphics) here will be geared toward PClinuxOS. That said, there will also be plenty of graphics, news and info for any Linux user.

If you noticed our poll, you guys decided to donate the AMD A64 system to PCLinuxOS, so we did. But that leaves us with a no contest help me vote on the contest type(new poll), while I get some more hardware together for the giveaway!

All the FX are in the GALLERY.

*linfx.com/

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^I have been reading pclinuxos mag since a few months and IMO its very good..I found a lot of interesting articles/stories.Also its extremely good for newbies who are just starting to learn linux..A definite must for everyone who is new to linux :)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^not to forget Free Software Magazine :)
*www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/

OK.I am listing linux torrent trackers:
*www.linuxtracker.org
*www.tuxdistro.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom