FSB:DRAM-CPU/11
CAS# LAtency-3 clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay-3 clocks
RAS# Precharge-3 clocks
Cycle time(Tras)-8 clocks
Bank cycle time(Trc)-11 clocks
Command rate-1T
DRAM idle timer-16 clocks

Please tell me why is it showing 200.9 Mhz. Is it because my CPU is clocked at 200.9 *11=2210 Mhz?

Is it not 400Mhz then?

One more prob:
In my AMI-BIOS menu, within advanced chipset features:

HYPERTRANSPORT CONFIGURATION:
CPU to NB Freq. -[1000 Mhz]
NB to SB freq.-[800 Mhz]
CPU to NB linewidth[16|16]

But for NB to SB freq. there is another option 1000Mhz. Can I set it to that??? The rest is at its max. What's this crap-****??

By-the-by how safely can I Oclock my CPU with the same heatsink-fan combo? [In the freq settings it is displayed from 200.0 to 250.0.]

{Besides @Janitha, @samrulez and @deathvirusme , My HDD has strictly 2MB buffer. Will it cause any prob in performance?}

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
you're using DDR RAM,where data is transferred on both the rising and falling edge of the clock pulse,so the actual frequency of your RAM is 200x2=400 Mhz.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Why you are using a single 1 GB Ram stick when you have a dual channel capable Mobo. Either get another similar 1 GB stick or sell the one you are having and get two identical 512MB Rams. I think this is the first thing you should do.

The 2MB cach is not likely to make much difference but 8 MB would have been better.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
U are using DDR (Double Data Rate) SD ram...so the speed of the SD ram is 200 MHZ e.i double so 200X2= 400 MHZ

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
speed of the ram is 200 MHz ... the rating is ddr400 coz its a double data rate mem. .. so u can read/write at the same time ... so sums upto 400 MHz ... but the actual operating frequency is 200 ... true for all ram .. i mean .. ddr266 at 133 MHz , ddr333 at 166 MHz etc. etc.

Please tell me why is it showing 200.9 Mhz. Is it because my CPU is clocked at 200.9 *11=2210 Mhz?

Yes.. . yes. .. thats right ...

But for NB to SB freq. there is another option 1000Mhz.

Well .. i used the same mobo for some days and at that time i had it set to 1000 MHz and everything was rock stable .... so i guess u already have ur answer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom