PC under 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfame

Padawan
any one who can suggest a config. for a new pc under 7k?
>>cheapest working stuff.
>>no cd writer
>>no speaker
Can anyone.......

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
???U can get a used Celeron D with 128 MB of Ram.But no monitor.................Are u ready to push u r budget to 15 k u can get a descent PC.May be even a P4!

wise

Broken In
Cyrix proc Rs.900
Comaptible mobo Rs.2000
Ram: 128MB DDR Rs.800
HDD: 40 GB pata Rs.1800
Monitor proview 15" CRT Rs. 3200.
CD Drive Rs. 550
Mouse+ KB Rs. 400
Cabinet with SMPS- 1000
Total: 10650

Kniwor

Learner
u can manage with an old monitor... ad everything else new, but a new monitor itself costs atleast 3k so it wont be possible

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
Hardware geeks thats the challenge for you.
Guys assemble it strictly under 7k.
Just need that PC for learning purposes.
Do it or Die Trying!

jay4u

In the zone
wise said:
Cyrix proc Rs.900
Comaptible mobo Rs.2000
Ram: 128MB DDR Rs.800
HDD: 40 GB pata Rs.1800
Monitor proview 15" CRT Rs. 3200.
CD Drive Rs. 550
Mouse+ KB Rs. 400
Cabinet with SMPS- 1000
Total: 10650

RAM 128 Mb will cost you 500 bucks..... plus cabinet + smps will cost you 800 (cheap stuff)...... Scroll Mouse + KB will cost you 200 bucks (cheapest).....

There i saved 700 bucks for you.... All are laminton road prices

satyamy

Alive Again...
one of my friend who is engineer is ready to sell 2nd hand Celeron & PIII PC's for about 7-8k but the issue is the buyer must buy atleast 3-4 pc's at once so he wants to sell it to a cyber cafe or any computer institute

magnet

Youngling
my best bet would b to buy a 2nd hand pc.......a new one will easily pass 10k...as moniter will pick it up..........

there was some big apple computers mention somwhere search on it

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
if i have to buy a old pc for that i want it under 5k.
Can someone tell me the address of big apple office in delhi?

satyamy

Alive Again...
I just wanna give u one idea
if u want 2 buy an old PC in 5k than u better dont become a buyer but become a seller that is an engineer
One of my friend (he is computer engineer) went to one school from their he purchased some old PC's in 4-5k & in exchage he gave them Brand New PC with a cost of Rs. 22-25k
So better become an engineer open a shop & search for offers like this its really worth

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
get a damn hand held........

and pray to google ... so they can soon get their online OS online...
(and keep it free) so u will need only thin clients and i think a comp without hdd, ups and with a b/w monitor would do... if it still doesnt crack it for ya then build a cabinate from wood/crap and use ice packs insted of heatsinks inside ur comp.. also think what a 7k pc would probabily would be capable of doing forget the mouse

..... also just before sleeping chant "om computer davaie namah" 11 times....
may be he will grant ur wish and give u a pc free(hopefully one that is 1000years away from the rest of us)

... Peace OuT

Advisory for people who get angry fast: be cool dude, just a joke that might actually work...

Last edited:
OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
Rollercoaster said:
get a damn hand held........

and pray to google ... so they can soon get their online OS online...
(and keep it free) so u will need only thin clients and i think a comp without hdd, ups and with a b/w monitor would do... if it still doesnt crack it for ya then build a cabinate from wood/crap and use ice packs insted of heatsinks inside ur comp.. also think what a 7k pc would probabily would be capable of doing forget the mouse

..... also just before sleeping chant "om computer davaie namah" 11 times....
may be he will grant ur wish and give u a pc free(hopefully one that is 1000years away from the rest of us)

... Peace OuT

What u think of urself junior?
I think this is too tough for you.
Just wait for 3 days & i will assemble a new pc under 7k & a old one under 5k strictly.
Keep scratching till then coz u won't find anything.

magnet

Youngling
ashfame whom do u want to show off???man.........even if u build 1 pc at that cost.........its nuthin to show off man.......nyways....

i said ask in that topic...ppl will reply there most probably...since we have no idea abt it.....

Kniwor

Learner
@ashfame
i dont think u want to purchase one... anyhow does not matter... but stop complaining to all those who are trying to help...

u might get a 15" monitor for 2400 from acer i remember i read sometime back... that reduces another 1000

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
ashfame said:
What u think of urself junior?
I think this is too tough for you.
Just wait for 3 days & i will assemble a new pc under 7k & a old one under 5k strictly.
Keep scratching till then coz u won't find anything.

Junior????? just becasue this forum says so......

dude u gotta be kiddin me.....besides i did really give ideas there.. what if it was mixed with some fun... u 80 yrs old or what.....

and do install licensed ver of software on this 7k pc of urs(if it fits ur nanometer pockets)

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
@ Rollercoaster
well i am sorry for my part, i was working full hrs. for last four days & didn't get my sleep well & that change my attitude. (a bit irritating).
sorry once again bro.....
well i managed to get a P3 in 7k with everything except a 6600gt. he he he.
thank u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom