1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

pc reboots giving error message

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by comp_engg_guy, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comp_engg_guy

comp_engg_guy New Member

hi,
    lately my pc has started showing up errors, saying that windows has shut down to prevent damage to ur system,

it says "check hard drive for space, check bios for updates and check the hardware vendor for drivers of the devices which seem to cause the problem"

it then shows "nv4_disp.dll" or something similar which i think is a dll file for my GEFORCE FX 5200 agp card. the problem has started occuring recently after i added a new tv tuner to my system, did a bios update and updated the drivers for the AGP card as well.. please help.

the page file is placed in c: which has 5 GB free space.... so i dont know if the page size is causing some error.... sometimes it gives the error page fault in non paged area...

2. ::vicky::

::vicky:: New Member

did u upgraded to 81.98 drivers of nvidia

3. yrana2002

yrana2002 New Member

4. OP
    OP
    comp_engg_guy

comp_engg_guy New Member

yes i upgraded to the latest drivers the 81.98.. thank you for the link to the microsoft site for the error...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.