PC Probe problems. Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
I installed PC Probe 2 which was bundled along my mobo ...ASUS p5w dh dlx.

According to the probe,
1. MY CPU FAN Speed is 1600+ and its stating it as ABNORMAL and showing it as RED ZONE alert.
2. POWER 2 Fan (Dont know what exactly this is) is running at 3k+ rpm and stating it as ABNORMAL too with RED ZONE alert.
3. MB temp is around 55+ and even that is shown as red zone alert.

What may be the reasons ?

There one more problem. When i start software PCTVi, a msg comes which says NO TV devices available. What could wrong here ?
Are there any chances of compatibility issues with Monitor, TV tuner card and graphics card ?
If yes,
are Samsung 940BW, Pinnacle PCTV 110i, XFX 7600GT compatible with each other ?

I m still not unable to fix this TV tuner T_T
I get "No TV capture devices available for playback" msg on starting PCTV software.

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
Are there any chances of compatibility issues with Monitor, TV tuner card and graphics card ?
If yes,
no

did u tried to reinstall ur drivers
n u did'nt specified which OS ur using

subhajitmaji

Broken In
For the 1st problem,
Check the values at Setup to verify that the values reported by PC Probe is correct. To enter setup refer to your motherboard manual. I guess it must be "pressing F2 during booting". I hv seen on some MBs the Software report incorrect values.

I use MSI K8-NGM-V MB. The average values in my system r:
CPU Fan Speed: 5200
MB Temp: 45C
CPU Temp: 50C
I hv also installed an xtra Fan. But its speed is not shown since it is not connected with the MB.

I dont hv a TV tuner card. Wait for other members to help u out.

I hv not heard of any compatibility issues with Monitor, TV tuner card and graphics card.

OP
S

suhas_sm

Journeyman
Thank you for teh replies. Well the TV tuner problem has been solved. But the Picture qaulity is very bad :(

@Subhajitmaji
I think u are correct. I have seen ppl cussing PC probe software for showing wrong values at some places on net. May be i should check it out with my System setup itself :)

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@suhas sm
i have a asus mobo but then i have never used asus probe coz it gives wrong values. just chek out other s/ws for measuring temp n speed.
ur picture quality is bad may be due to poor cable signal, i had de same probs but after reporting to cable wala and changing the wires, its ok now.

subhajitmaji

Broken In
@suhas_sm
Most Welcome

Download Speed Fan from here. It usually works successfully on Asus Motherboards*www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom