Pc Fan prob.(Pls help this interesting prob.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishan

In the zone
I am having starting prob. with pc fan. Some tak..tak..tak..tak...voice comes from pc fan (most probab) and the busy/prcessing light outside PC blinks with same frequency of that sound.

Untill the sound comes the PC doesn't starts. If I ON the speakers, Same frequency sound can be heared from it,(* eg. when we sometimes ON the tubelight ,some sound comes from the speaker with same freq. of blinking of tubelight.)

This happens for about a minute and then the sounds and blinking stops and the PC starts.

What should I do?

mangemayur

Journeyman
is this the CPU Fan or Cabinet Fan ?
if the cabinet one then try disconnecting it and start the pc.. and if yr pc starts normall.. NO Sound then buy a new cabinet fan (around 50/-)

and if its the CPU fan try doing the same if yr mobo has shutdown on temperature feature (my mother board shuts down the machine if temperature rises above certain level ) try doing that this will not affect yr CPU if u do it once or twice.. at the max u will able to reach the bios screen but by that the process will be so hot that the mobo will shut it down... then same thing u have to replace that fan but how and how much u have to pay for that depends on yr processor

OP
Ishan

Ishan

In the zone
Thanx and....

It was my Cpu fan.

Now its a different thing.

My PC is making a lot of Cpu fan noise. Vendor told that its a high speed fan so..... It is so.. Is there any way to escape it. Because the noise is so much that I can hear it even when hearing songs loudly.

Tech&ME

Banned
Re: Thanx and....

Ishan said:
It was my Cpu fan.

Now its a different thing.

My PC is making a lot of Cpu fan noise. Vendor told that its a high speed fan so..... It is so.. Is there any way to escape it. Because the noise is so much that I can hear it even when hearing songs loudly.

Buy yourself a new CPU FAN of branded ones, like COOLERMASTER etc. It should not cost you more then 200 to 250 bucks. :roll:

But if you are using Intel Original D915 based motherboard, stick to the CPU fan that came with the processor. OR you will have to buy the COOLERMASTER Hyper, will cost you a bit.

AND DO NOT START YOUR PC WITHOUT THE CPU FAN. Your Processor will die! and nothing serious will happen ! ! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom