Pc-cillin 2003 serial number to get Pc-Cillin IS 2005/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnels

Live The Dream!
Can a Pc-cillin 2003 unused serial number (unregistered Serial Number) be used to get a full version of Pc-Cillin Internet Security 2005/2006

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
NO it can't be used. Why don't you use another free antivirus out there. There are many good free ones too. And if you wanna purchase one no one's stopping you :p.

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
You Can

Suprise Suprise
Trend Micro Pc-Cillin 2003 unused serial number can be used to get full version of Pc-Cillin Internet Security 2005 with 1 year free updates. Atleast I got it. I haven't tried with Pc-Cillin Internet Security 2006 because i dont have that version.

champ_rock

champ_rock
I checked.... if u enter the 2005 serial no, in 2006 then it installs ......... takes the upgrade once and then somehow they detect it and it just says that the serial no. is invalid........

this trick can only be used to install the antivirus........and not get free upgrades..

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
I dont think it can be called as a trick. They just allow it. Did you know that a Pc-cillin 2004 serial number can be used to upgrade to 2005. Maybe when 2007 comes 2005 number will be accepted to get Pc-Cillin Internet Security 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom