pc Catching Internet ??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
Hye guys,

Here is a funny thing which my sis told me

her friend told her that their pc is catching the internet (HA HA HA HA HA HA I've heard TV catching cable signals but this has crossed all limits and wish this would happen to all of us)
but what you guys think what she is trying to say.

H

HAWK21M

Someone within 100m is using a Router with no password protection.
What speeds.

regds
MEL

kirtan

Journeyman
It's really amazing.never heard of anything as such.maybe it is the next generation internet.DTH-internet without any isp.LOL

Third Eye

gooby pls
DukeNukem said:
Hye guys,

Here is a funny thing which my sis told me

her friend told her that their pc is catching the internet (HA HA HA HA HA HA I've heard TV catching cable signals but this has crossed all limits and wish this would happen to all of us)
but what you guys think what she is trying to say.

Lol :D

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
u will love this...

i have a frnd amardeep.. he is from bhatinda.. slightly low on tech savvy town., the incidence is 3 years old.. surround sound was pretty new.. amardeep is a audiophile.. so he wants a nice 4.1 speaker setup.. he goes to the dealer in his hometown and gives him a model no n company name n stuff.. the dealer is astonished that a pc can have more then 2 speakers.. says wah! .. anyways the big box comes abt 15 days later. my frnd askes to test it before taking home. the dealer plugs it up with my frnds guidence..

they play a song.. No Sound.. the dealer is confused. my frnd suddenly notices that the power cord is not plugged in.. he asks the dude to plug it in..

the guy says(punjabi) "are paagi inne vadde speaker ne, thodi aawaz to aani chaiye bina taar ke"
meaning.. 'sir, the speakers are so big, they should atleast produce some sound even without power cord!!!'

My frnds toppels over laughing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom