Paypal question sending limit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahull

Broken In
Guys my sending limit is now $1.54 left i read somewhere that they reset limit every 15th of month?Is that True?

I am an unverified Indian in paypal .I have 70$ in it ,So is it gone now?

or i have to find someone who can send me $80 and i give him equal in Indian currency to save that $70?

Plz help i am so scared!

I don't have a cc !I have heard that some person charges $5 for cc and gets your account verified Is it a scam or it Truely does?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
1. Paypal Doesnt reset Sending Limits. You have 100$ Sending Limit for Unverified accounts and thats it.

2. It is kinda GONE till you have 150$.....then you can order a Cheque or you can verify your account to raise the Limit.

3. Yes, people sell Virtual Credit Cards for verifying Paypal, Ebay, Adwords etc but 5$...... is no doubt a scam. The Cheapest i have seen is 10$ with Instant Expanded Number.

There is a forum...called *talkgold.com/forum/f18-.html where you can find VCC sellers. BE CAREFUL : LOADS AND LOADS OF SCAM. So dont go for cheap sellers. There is an Indian Guy with name "HyipGrace" selling VCC for 10$ for a long time and respected there. You can ask him.

*talkgold.com/forum/r133208-.html

Take my advice, always go for a seller who can give Expanded Number Instantly or your account can be useless....if his bank screws seller up and cannot give expanded number the very next day.

OP
rahull

rahull

Broken In
Thanks Brother...... Excellent information!
You gave me the Info that i needed!

Millions of thanks.
I think i am buying a vcc

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
champ_rock said:
are these VCC themselves not scam?? how do they get such CC ??

Nope, VCC is not a scam. They are issued by various Banks in the world with permissions from Visa or Mastercard. Just that people found another way to *use* them ;)

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok if i get a vcc from one of these people then will i get it as registered in my name, my address and my contact details??

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok is this allowed by indian banks and govt?

also, if there any kind of illegal activity associated with it?? even remotely illegal in getting a VCC?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
champ_rock said:
ok is this allowed by indian banks and govt?

also, if there any kind of illegal activity associated with it?? even remotely illegal in getting a VCC?

Yep, HDFC bank.....AFAIK, HDFC has Netcafe cards but they are valid for one day. Dunno about rest of the banks....since i dont have an account with them. But i do know HDFC allows creating VCC.

LOL, whats wrong with VCC. They are sold everywhere in the USA. Its easy to find Prepaid CC's back in US and Canada. Whats so illegal about it....issued by VISA and not the next "cardwala" in town :lol: but i do agree.....People use VCC for illegal purposes and mostly like on those HYIP forums :p

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok thanks .. added some reps

one more thing, if i buy a card for 10$ as u say.. what is the balance available in them and also what is the validity?

can i use it for further buying and doing my regular purchases through that credit card?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Depends actually. Loads and Loads of bank issues them...tons of sellers aswell. You will have to ask the seller....how much balance he puts in that card and ......where all it can be used........some cards work with Ebay and not Paypal etc.....but most of them just have enough $$$ to verify the Account and nothing more. :)

As for that 10$ one....it is 10$ for just his services....nice biz eh :D

Last edited:

champ_rock

champ_rock
well i seem tobe having a lot of questions about this.. and i am asking u because i think i can trust u more than any reseller..

one more goes here, can i get it directly from the bank?? what will be the charges like..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
SBI has Prepaid CC, not sure much of this though....dunno if we can have Name and Address to it and whether we will get Statements of it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom