Paypal........Pls help urgent.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
my frnd in USA want to transfer some money to me in India, so he is asking me to give me my paypal id
some months before i have created my id in paypal
their i inserted my credit card no & paid some amt through it to some website for purchasing domain name
but now that credit card has expired & dont know abt My paypal ID
i searched some threads in digit their i found it is not safe to use paypal
Pls tell me how can i receive money using paypal & is it safe to use
Pls help..............

Last edited:
OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
can u pls tell me how much do i have to pay to paypal to create my account & to receive money
my frnd also asked me to give details of My paypal a/c
wht should i need to give him
i think its my paypal id
i.e.
satyamay2002@yahoo.co.in
am i right............?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Creating a paypal account does not require any money. Yes but if you want to get your account verified (which i would recommend you should since it gives you more freedom on your account), then it would cost some 1.85$(Rs 83) to get it verified. And this money is refunded back to your Paypal account after your first transaction.

Your paypal id is the email id with which you created your Paypal account. And for receiving payment you only need to give this paypal id i.e. your email id which is associated with your paypal account.

And one thing more, since you said you had created a paypal account earlier with a CC, make sure you don't create new paypal account with same CC, because I don't think Paypal allows you to create two paypal accounts with same credit card.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
i created one new id
their i saw 2 option to get money
request a check @ 5US$
or bank transfer @ Free
but it is for US only
can someone tell me, how would i get money in my hands in India

Pls help..........

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Another Question.. How should I add money to PayPal.. I do not use any Credit Cards.. Is it possible to add money to my account through Bank account in India to Paypal.. I want to purchase a domain name through PayPal :)

Can you guyz tell me how did you purchase Domains from foreign country Registrars like godaddy.com.. I dont have credit card you know :(

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
To add money in Paypal you need a Credit Card. For Indians there is no other option than using a Credit Card. Paypal don't accept Bank Accounts in India.

You can use your relative's CC or your father's CC.

For godaddy payment options are listed here: *www.godaddy.com/gdshop/prepayment/landing.asp?ci=882

I haven't checked but Cheque option for Godaddy should work for you.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
What is the minimum amount you should have in your paypal account to withdraw from paypal?
I have about 20$ how much do you think I can withdaw?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You need to have minimum 150$ in your account to withdraw via Paypal. If you want to withdraw lower than 150$ you will need to withdraw via Xoom.com (though its not legal in India to withdraw via Xoom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom