Paypal confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I very much confused about this. I have few Pounds and few $ in my Paypal account.

So how do I withdraw the money, do I have to pay the fees for withdrawing $ and Pound seperately, or first convert everything to $ and then withdraw??

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if I open the Pound currency then will the $ I recieve automatically be converted into Pounds?And with or without fees?

Thanks..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I can give you cash of your paypal USD.you transfer your paypal USD to my paypal..and I will deposit cash in ur any Indian bank account.

din

Tribal Boy
1. You can withdraw only from USD, so you have to convert the pound to USD.

2. If your account is US, you can ask for a debit card and can use it at any ATM.

If your account is India, ask for a cheque (theres some min amount requirement). I think they introduced - withdraw cash to Visa card (credit/debit/prepaid) for Indians, but first you need to check whether your card is eligible for that.

OP
╬Switch╬

╬Switch╬

In the zone
ravi_9793 said:
I can give you cash of your paypal USD.you transfer your paypal USD to my paypal..and I will deposit cash in ur any Indian bank account.

I have seen many such replies in the past too, no offence but can I trust someone like this??
Cause evertime I ask a querry about Paypal, theres at least one reply saying "transfer the money to my acc Ill give you.."
:peace:

din said:
1. You can withdraw only from USD, so you have to convert the pound to USD.

2. If your account is US, you can ask for a debit card and can use it at any ATM.

If your account is India, ask for a cheque (theres some min amount requirement). I think they introduced - withdraw cash to Visa card (credit/debit/prepaid) for Indians, but first you need to check whether your card is eligible for that.

Thanks for the clarification..

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
╬Switch╬ said:
I have seen many such replies in the past too, no offence but can I trust someone like this??
Cause evertime I ask a querry about Paypal, theres at least one reply saying "transfer the money to my acc Ill give you.."
:peace:

Thanks for the clarification..
well..you have to put some faith.Do like this, just transfer 10 USD, and get payment from me.If you get satisfied, than transfer more paypal USD.

Well, regarding faith on me.Ask anyone here in forum......I have never ever cheated anyone or have any bad record.. I have more than 1800 posts, and I am member of digit forum since Jun 2005.

I run a hosting company too.............and I have some digit forum member customer.So, there is no chance that I will cheat digit forum member.

Well, If you wish to continue with me..you can PM me.

OP
╬Switch╬

╬Switch╬

In the zone
ravi_9793 said:
well..you have to put some faith.Do like this, just transfer 10 USD, and get payment from me.If you get satisfied, than transfer more paypal USD.

Well, regarding faith on me.Ask anyone here in forum......I have never ever cheated anyone or have any bad record.. I have more than 1800 posts, and I am member of digit forum since Jun 2005.

I run a hosting company too.............and I have some digit forum member customer.So, there is no chance that I will cheat digit forum member.

Well, If you wish to continue with me..you can PM me.

If I transfer say $10, how much will you give me ?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
current paypal INR exchage rate is around Rs. 39 per USD.

I will give @38.
So, I can give you Rs. 380/10 paypal USD.

valtea

In the zone
i have opened (signed up) a paypal account. Can i get funds in my account without any banking information (as my debit card SBI) is not supported. I asked my friend to transfer some $ to my account which can be adjusted in cash. he told me that since i dont have a banking information approved by paypal nothing can be transfered to my account., is this correct?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
valtea said:
i have opened (signed up) a paypal account. Can i get funds in my account without any banking information (as my debit card SBI) is not supported. I asked my friend to transfer some $ to my account which can be adjusted in cash. he told me that since i dont have a banking information approved by paypal nothing can be transfered to my account., is this correct?
your friend can transfer fund from paypal to paypal.But his limit is only 100 USD till his account is not verified.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
ravi_9793 said:
you can have.But you need to verify your paypal account before you request cheque from paypal.

Incorrect! Unverified accounts have 2 limits

1. You cannot send money more than 100$ lifetime till you verify
2. You cannot withdraw more than 500$ a month subject to 3000$ overall :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Sukhdeep Singh said:
Incorrect! Unverified accounts have 2 limits

1. You cannot send money more than 100$ lifetime till you verify
2. You cannot withdraw more than 500$ a month subject to 3000$ overall :)
aree dear...........
He is asking "can he get paypal USD from other paypal account"..with unverified paypal account.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
ravi_9793 said:
aree dear...........
He is asking "can he get paypal USD from other paypal account"..with unverified paypal account.

I think he is asking, "can he withdraw money from his unverified paypal account"....anywayz...we have answered both queries :D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Sukhdeep Singh said:
I think he is asking, "can he withdraw money from his unverified paypal account"....anywayz...we have answered both queries :D
yeah........ :D
he might be a happy man now...got all answers :D :D

valtea

In the zone
thanks alot. My question was answered by ravi_9793. Sukhdeep Singh too gave me another important information. Let me try now if i can verify my account without a bank details,

seems difficult to get verified without a cc. I have a bank account at State bank of India with international atm (with mastero logo), as no icic, hdfc etc... in my area. Is there anyway to get verified.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Indian Accounts dont need BAnk Account for verification, Just a CC verification......

As for verification, some people actually sell Virtual Credit Cards for Paypal Verfication on forums

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^
yes..check some popular webmaster forum like digital point.....there you can get your paypal verified for 5-6 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom