PayPal accidentally adds $92 quadrillion to man’s account

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Imagine checking your PayPal account to find you had accidentally been credited with more money than the world’s annual gross domestic product.

That’s what happened to Pennsylvania’s Chris Reynolds, who buys and sells car parts online.

Of course, there’s one major catch: Reynolds never technically was in possession of any of the accidentally credited funds.

"I'm just feeling like a million bucks," Reynolds said when asked about the technical glitch . When Reynolds then went to check his actual funds available on the site, he saw the amount was, in fact, zero.

PayPal hasn’t commented on the flub but Reynolds was quick to offer his thoughts on how he theoretically would spend the $92,233,720,368,547,800 that initially showed up in his account.

PayPal accidentally adds $92 quadrillion to man

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
If I were that I would simply buy anything & everything that I could dream of b4 paypal recognises mistake.. :lol:

& then say long live paypal..

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
This reminds me of some wrong mobile recharges. 4-5 years ago my friends got recharge of 200-300 rupees accidentally. And it happened more than once with the same guy. But never with me :(

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
This reminds me of some wrong mobile recharges. 4-5 years ago my friends got recharge of 200-300 rupees accidentally. And it happened more than once with the same guy. But never with me :(

i did a wrong recharge to someone else no.

Seems arijitsinha's friends were benefitted by you...

@ kartikoli when will u make such mistake AGAIN??
I can give you phone numbers of my whole colony/friend circle/family or simply me whatever number you may ask for..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Some guy did 200rs recharge to my wife's number and finally he realized and he called my wife, asking her to recharge his number. Finally i made him believe that i am very poor compared to him and he end up saying sorry... :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hehe, a girl recharged my phone once. Rs. 100.

She called me and perhaps was implying that I should recharge her mobile. She had a sweet voice.

Here's what I said: "isse badhiya toh mai ye recharge sirf tum se baat karke kharch kar du. tumhara hi faayeda hai. ;)" "I won't mind spending this recharge by only talking with you. It's your gain. ;)"

She laughed. I did recharge her mobile the next day though.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
paypal.png

Top Bottom