Password recovery for Symbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Best Crypto application is designed for electronic data protection. It provides you with a user-friendly graphical interface for encrypting and decrypting your sensitive data. Behind easy to use interface, its powerful cryptography engine is using industry standard secure crypto algorithms (RC6 (ECB-Mode) ciphering with 256-bits keys and MD5 algorithm) to give you absolute, almost unbreakable security.

Behind the screen:
  • Reliable encryption of any kind of data by using the international industry standard system RC6 (ECB-Mode) and MD5 algorithms
  • High speed encryption and decryption process
  • Passwords are not stored on the device to increase the safety further.
  • Password verification is performed by checking digital signs.

my friend has forgot his Password for a VERY IMPORTANT file .
if any , i mean ANYONE can crack file i will be very glad .
it is the matter for his life .

his friend got to knew his old pass and changed it to a new pass , and it maybe starts with ro and the pass is 4-5 letters long .

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME .

i will give you the file if required

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
You wish to know of a software to crack passwords on a mobile phone? Even on PCs using a bruteforce/guessing technique would take a lot of time, I wonder what good a software for a mobile can do for the same task.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
is there some way by which i can remove password from Video , yes it is a Video in 3gp format . i can remove atleast audio , or images ? any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom