Password not accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikhar

Journeyman
I was checking my rediff email add. and then logged out. I wanted to send a mail so tried to login again I entered the password but an error message saying that the password is incorrect came up. I even clicked on forgot password and filled in the details and then again another screen came up asking the security answer. I don't remember the security answer as I made the account way back.
Also I found out that the passwords' length in my case is 13 characters but the 13th letter is not accepted in the password box. What is the problem??

How can i open my email id???

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Contact Rediff.com Support Staff at *support.rediff.com/cgi-bin/support/printform.cgi?id=mail_f_feedback&subject=Rediffmail: Feedback

or check
*support.rediff.com/support/rediffmailsupport.htm

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
i forgot the password of my acc. at rediff,nd cdn't use it for say 2 months...after that i mailed them,requested them to unlock my acount..gave them few details of my acount ..like sum folder names present in the acount .. nd they unlocked it the SAME day!!!!

godsownman

Padawan
grinning_devil said:
i forgot the password of my acc. at rediff,nd cdn't use it for say 2 months...after that i mailed them,requested them to unlock my acount..gave them few details of my acount ..like sum folder names present in the acount .. nd they unlocked it the SAME day!!!!

This is the only choice you have ! try it.

I know this can be really frustrating.

OP
S

Shikhar

Journeyman
Hey they just don't reply. I gave them my hotmail id as well to give me my new password.

What should I do????

OP
S

Shikhar

Journeyman
Told them about a folder which contained some files and also about the senders of email to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom