Pandora Tommorow Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMouse

Right off the assembly line
Back to Feb this year, we went to Mumbai for study trip. I purcahse games from one of the shopping mall from Crawford. One is Splinter Cell : Pandora Tommorow. It is 4 CD package with #3 CD as game CD. I have installed that game on a good computer. When I try to play the game with CD #3, the splash screen of the game appeared and when the actual game play begin error spring up saying "Inorrect CD. Please put the right CD to play the game". 'May be this CD is wrong' I say and put another CD in the Drive but even Splash screen won't show!!!

If you know how to help me, please don't hasitate!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Its seems like you have ended up with the pirated version. Can you tell us how much did you get it for and did it come in some kind of box packing?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Not very helpful, is it? Your problem is consistent with that faced by pirated copy users. You say you got it for 1.5. Assuming you mean it costed you Rs.1500, it still casts a shadow of doubt on you as the game is quite old and is retailing under the 1k mark. Last sighting at Planet M confirmed a price point of around 500/-.

Considering all these, I will have to lock this thread until you can provide some proof of the game being an original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom