1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

panda antivirus problem

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by emperor.augustus, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emperor.augustus

emperor.augustus New Member

i had installed panda 2006 anti-virus onto my pc and now i cannot remove it :( . Can I please get any help on that

2. eddie

eddie El mooooo

What do you mean "Cannot remove it"? Give us some errors. What happens when you try to uninstall it from Add/Remove programs? Also did you try to manually launch uninstallation wizard from the "Program Files" folder? The file should be called unwise.exe and should be located in Panda's folder.

3. rajas700

rajas700 New Member

Had u installed two antivirus??????If so go with uninstall in safemode one of it.I work's for me.When u install NAV and PANDA this happen's.If u have any proplem reply me.............

4. anandk

anandk Distinguished Member

go to safe mode and try to remove (sorry-i shud say uninstall) it.
    u can do so from addremoveprograms or thru the 'uninstal' from the srat menu shortcuts.

if this fails, i think u shud agn go to safe mode, delete the program folder, search for 'panda' on your pc, remove those file. just delete them.

then download and use 'ccleaner' from www.ccleaner.com to clean ur invalid registry entries and other pc junk. dont worry, ccleaner is safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.