P4 3GHz 800MHz Presscott for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgame2

Padawan
i have an

1)intel P4 3.0 GHz (478 socket ),800MHz FSB ,with intel HSF for sale (more than 3 years old)

2) simmtronics 845G mother board with AGP slot (4 months old ..still under warranty,i will make sure u get it if u are in chennai)

reason for sale -- my old mobo asus PC800 dlx gone kaput and can't find a mobo with 800MHz FSB ..so i have purchaed a new system..

bought simmtronics mobo but since its a 400 MHz FSB board so its useless as well ..so i want to sell these components

quote ur best price and i will sell it cos its of no use to me ..i would rather sell it to the person who can use it ...

since i don't have a mobo i really can't give u cpu-z screen shot ...will try to give it anyway ...

i will prefer people staying in chennai ..so that they can come and check the processor and take it if they find it working else not...i guess i can't be more forthcoming than that ...

acewin

Point Blanc
I will check if there are any mobos here in Bangalore for this proccy. I would like to buy the proccy. will quote my price if available.

Will check 915 mobo or DG101C mobo, they were the best mobos for 478

besides how it worked at that time.
Currently I got same proccy in office works alright as there is 2 GiGs of RAM on it.

there are MSI boards for 478 chipset

what is HSF

Last edited:
OP
I

imgame2

Padawan
I will check if there are any mobos here in Bangalore for this proccy. I would like to buy the proccy. will quote my price if available.

Will check 915 mobo or DG101C mobo, they were the best mobos for 478

besides how it worked at that time.
Currently I got same proccy in office works alright as there is 2 GiGs of RAM on it.

there are MSI boards for 478 chipset

what is HSF

ok cool let me know if u find the mobo ..and if u are interested ...HSF is what i got from intel original ..with the proccy..

interested in the procy pmed U

i will let u know after hearing for acewin ...please bear with me on that ..:)

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
MSI mobo is in 2.2K and Asus mobo is in 2.5K.
THe shopkeeper did not tell me exact model though, I asked him for P4 478 pin mobo after checking the msi and Asus site.
PMed you with my price

and no need to particularly wait for me, go for the person giving the best bet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom