p4 3.0 ghz dual core

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayyedmohseen

Right off the assembly line
hi,
i am new to this forum can ony one of u please suggest at what price can i sell out this machine withOUT monitor, keybaord and mouse
the configuration is:
CPU 3.0 GHZ DUAL CORE
MOTHERBOARD MECURY 945 INTEL CHIPSET
RAM 1 GB DDR2 667+ 2GB DDR2 667 DYNET = 3GB
HDD 160 GB SEAGATE SATA
LG 20X DVD WRITER
CABINET WITH SMPS

IF ANY BODY INTERESTED IN PUNE

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Now that i have updated my PC, i need to sell my old components. So please do suggest me the cost and if anyone needs then do let me know. I am from Bangalore.

Processor : Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHz, Brought in Feb 2006

Motherboard : Intel D101GGC, Brought in Feb 2006 (Got it replaced for some issues which i had posted in the forum, so now my dealer has placed a sponge layer between the cabinet and motherboard)

RAM :
512MB DDR 400MHz, Brought in Feb 2006
1GB Transcend DDR 400MHz, Brought in July 2007

Cabinet : Mercury Kobian ATX, Brought in Dec 2003 with SMPS

SMPS : UMAX 450W, Brought in July 2007

CD Writer : LG, Brought in Dec 2003

I expecting this Price for my components.

Processor and Motherboard Rs1500 + shipping
Both RAM Rs2000 + shipping (DDR RAM is in demand since its availability is less)
SMPS Rs200 + shipping

And Rs1000 for Cabinet, CD Writer.

Last edited:
Depends whether its new or not....

Its a clear cut example of "Double Standard":rolleyes::p

When U can sell a 1.5 Year old motherboard for Rs. 4500, then it is his right to sell 1.5 GB ram at market price.:D:D

Guys Check here:-

Subject: Selling my 1.5 year mobo MSI rc410m

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83264

Friends let me clear MSIRC410m is no longer found in shops its last price was 2100 two months back.:eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
So u wont stop bugging me.

The poster of this thread wanted a suggestion on price.

In my case ..... Since I am the seller ....Its my wish to quote the price ....I didnt ask for price suggestions.I quoted what I felt was right.
Hope u get it this time.

I know that this board is no longer available .

^^
So u wont stop bugging me.

The poster of this thread wanted a suggestion on price.

In my case ..... Since I am the seller ....Its my wish to quote the price ....I didnt ask for price suggestions.I quoted what I felt was right.
Hope u get it this time.

I know that this board is no longer available .

HI

Its seller wish to quote price and also u dont require suggestions equally true.:smile:

What if a buyer who doesnt know about computer hardware / current market prices/advancement log in to this forum and buy a produtct without knoledge that it is avilable in market in far cheaper price or not discountiued product.

It would be sportsman sprit if u mentioned current actul price or last sales price together your quoted price. If a buyer purchases a product knowing that it prices higer than market price and buy it would be a genuine sale.:smile:

I know u dont have any intention ot cheat anybody:smile:

This form is made to help each other. Its not a market.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
HI

Its seller wish to quote price and also u dont require suggestions equally true.:smile:

What if a buyer who doesnt know about computer hardware / current market prices/advancement log in to this forum and buy a produtct without knoledge that it is avilable in market in far cheaper price or not discountiued product.

It would be sportsman sprit if u mentioned current actul price or last sales price together your quoted price. If a buyer purchases a product knowing that it prices higer than market price and buy it would be a genuine sale.:smile:

I know u dont have any intention ot cheat anybody:smile:

This form is made to help each other. Its not a market.

Mate .....This is Bazaar.(Place to sell off second hand junk:smile:)
So its a market.
The prices I mentioned above were reasonalble.
Ya ... We can help the newer members who are ignorant about the new prices and hardwares.The poster didnt want the current prices.
He just wanted to know what deal would the parts attract.;)

As far as my case is concerned ....My motherboard was bundled with HP so its difficult to get it separately.And it has been discontinued.
So after comparing its performance with its counterparts I had quoted the price.

Mate .....This is Bazaar.(Place to sell off second hand junk:smile:)
So its a market.
The prices I mentioned above were reasonalble.
Ya ... We can help the newer members who are ignorant about the new prices and hardwares.The poster didnt want the current prices.
He just wanted to know what deal would the parts attract.;)

As far as my case is concerned ....My motherboard was bundled with HP so its difficult to get it separately.And it has been discontinued.
So after comparing its performance with its counterparts I had quoted the price.

HI
I am back

Yaar if your mobo is bundled with hp and difficult to get - Go to MSI page (one and only) its still there. Last price is 2100 its true I can give u Shop no with phone. :p:cool::D

The person clerly told no body want MSI as it is more than 2 years old, has less support for cpu (it is natural as it is 2yr old). Value concious buyer mostly think about future upgradability. Nvidia 7050+630 entry level chipset around for last Six months or so Nvidia has reduced price due to stiff compitition from Intel and ATI. Nvidias lates 7050 support 1333 mhz CPU (Quad Core) and 800 Mhz memory up to 4 GB on 2 Dimm (Single Channel only) 45nm support . Even Intels' 945 chipset is loosing its counterpart Nvidia, just because nvidia chipset cost same as intel 945. One thing more Nvidia 7050 is better than in term of GPU of intels' G31.

I am not against ATI chipset i am just saying its old.

Dont worry u will not find any fool in forum ready to buy Rs.2100 mobo for Rs. 4500.

If ur mobo is bundled with HP system and is 1.5 yr old.

It means this board has no warranty left as Branded models have only one yr warranty. If there is extended warranty it can only be avail with whole system not on individual part/parts.
oops no 3 yr warranty:(

Mostly branded PC menufactures always use Entry /Middle level of chipset u can check all Desktop there will be 965 or 945 chipset.:cool:

Feeling burning

:D:D:D:D

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
HI
I am back

Yaar if your mobo is bundled with hp and difficult to get - Go to MSI page (one and only) its still there. Last price is 2100 its true I can give u Shop no with phone. :p:cool::D

The person clerly told no body want MSI as it is more than 2 years old, has less support for cpu (it is natural as it is 2yr old). Value concious buyer mostly think about future upgradability. Nvidia 7050+630 entry level chipset around for last Six months or so Nvidia has reduced price due to stiff compitition from Intel and ATI. Nvidias lates 7050 support 1333 mhz CPU (Quad Core) and 800 Mhz memory up to 4 GB on 2 Dimm (Single Channel only) 45nm support . Even Intels' 945 chipset is loosing its counterpart Nvidia, just because nvidia chipset cost same as intel 945. One thing more Nvidia 7050 is better than in term of GPU of intels' G31.

I am not against ATI chipset i am just saying its old.

Dont worry u will not find any fool in forum ready to buy Rs.2100 mobo for Rs. 4500.

If ur mobo is bundled with HP system and is 1.5 yr old.

It means this board has no warranty left as Branded models have only one yr warranty. If there is extended warranty it can only be avail with whole system not on individual part/parts.
oops no 3 yr warranty:(

Mostly branded PC menufactures always use Entry /Middle level of chipset u can check all Desktop there will be 965 or 945 chipset.:cool:

Feeling burning

:D:D:D:D

No burnin felling here ....
Am in no hurry to sell it ..... :cool:
But If I find a customer who is able to shell out 3k ....I wont mind it either.

It came with 1 year warranty ..... So its over now.
And this board has been discontinued.So the shop to which u are reffering must be having some left over boards.

HP bundled its Media Center PC's with these boards in mid 06.
It still kicks Intel 945 out of the equation. :D (Way better onboard graphics)
Being 1.5 year old doesnot mean that it has become dead.It still runs all new applications perfectly.And it supports till Pentium D.

And Future Updradibility is not that sought preference for buyers who buy second hand boards.They have other binding options.

No burnin felling here ....
Am in no hurry to sell it ..... :cool:
But If I find a customer who is able to shell out 3k ....I wont mind it either.

It came with 1 year warranty ..... So its over now.
And this board has been discontinued.So the shop to which u are reffering must be having some left over boards.

HP bundled its Media Center PC's with these boards in mid 06.
It still kicks Intel 945 out of the equation. :D (Way better onboard graphics)
Being 1.5 year old doesnot mean that it has become dead.It still runs all new applications perfectly.And it supports till Pentium D.

And Future Updradibility is not that sought preference for buyers who buy second hand boards.They have other binding options.

Great Dear

You just strengthen my point:D

Intel your board still kicks Intel 945 by onboard graphics.

Thats may be true so whats the point.

New Intel chipset (Not original Intel) 945 Board , three year warranty in Delhi Rs. 2000, 667 Dual channel Ram, Core 2 duo support.

or

Nvidia chipset 7050 + 610i, supporting Core 2 Duo, Quad up to 1333 Mhz, 800 Mhz Single Channel Ram, Better onboard VGA than G 31. Rs. 2150 three years warranty.

Nvidia Chipset 7100+610i Better than G35 and your board. Rs. 2850, DVI Dual Display, 4 DIMM 800Mhz, 3 years warranty.

Even purchasing a Second hand Intel Original 945 chipset from a local hardware dealer with 1 year warranty cost Rs. 1850. Add Rs. 1000 for a second hand PCI-E graphics card. Total comes arount 2850:D:D:D.

As you said

"Future Updradibility is not that sought preference for buyers who buy second hand boards.They have other binding options";)

It is absolutely true :D:D

But Second hand buyers know what is the market price, Latest Technologies and Second Hand Hardware prices in the market.

You claimed your board is better then 945, G31, etc. etc.

Giganbyte G31 board comes for Rs. 2850/- in Delhi with 3 years warranty. So Per year cost with warranty Rs. 950 (2850 / 3).
Better CPU, RAM and features other than On board Graphics.

Most importantly mostly chipset designer companies for Intel chipset not able to integrate Dual Channel Feature in their chipsets, (Nvidia, ATI) atleast in lower segment chipset markets.

Ask, your self how many buyers contacted you so far and offered what price, answere would be 1 (its me)

Keep it till 3 months more, you will get half that I offered 500.

Because, Its is not AMD, its NVIDIA that giving INTEL sleepless nights. My friend works in INTEL and told me soon intel will reduce its chipset prices for Manufectures so that it can compete Nvidia 7xxx + 6xx, series.

Your friend
:D:D:D:D:D:D

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Great Dear

You just strengthen my point:D

Intel your board still kicks Intel 945 by onboard graphics.

Thats may be true so whats the point.

New Intel chipset (Not original Intel) 945 Board , three year warranty in Delhi Rs. 2000, 667 Dual channel Ram, Core 2 duo support.

or

Nvidia chipset 7050 + 610i, supporting Core 2 Duo, Quad up to 1333 Mhz, 800 Mhz Single Channel Ram, Better onboard VGA than G 31. Rs. 2150 three years warranty.

Nvidia Chipset 7100+610i Better than G35 and your board. Rs. 2850, DVI Dual Display, 4 DIMM 800Mhz, 3 years warranty.

Even purchasing a Second hand Intel Original 945 chipset from a local hardware dealer with 1 year warranty cost Rs. 1850. Add Rs. 1000 for a second hand PCI-E graphics card. Total comes arount 2850:D:D:D.

As you said

"Future Updradibility is not that sought preference for buyers who buy second hand boards.They have other binding options";)

It is absolutely true :D:D

But Second hand buyers know what is the market price, Latest Technologies and Second Hand Hardware prices in the market.

You claimed your board is better then 945, G31, etc. etc.

Giganbyte G31 board comes for Rs. 2850/- in Delhi with 3 years warranty. So Per year cost with warranty Rs. 950 (2850 / 3).
Better CPU, RAM and features other than On board Graphics.

Most importantly mostly chipset designer companies for Intel chipset not able to integrate Dual Channel Feature in their chipsets, (Nvidia, ATI) atleast in lower segment chipset markets.

Ask, your self how many buyers contacted you so far and offered what price, answere would be 1 (its me)

Keep it till 3 months more, you will get half that I offered 500.

Because, Its is not AMD, its NVIDIA that giving INTEL sleepless nights. My friend works in INTEL and told me soon intel will reduce its chipset prices for Manufectures so that it can compete Nvidia 7xxx + 6xx, series.

Your friend

Ya u are my true friend. :D

The new boards(The nVidia ones) available right now are better.I agree.
They may be supporting 1333 FSB AND OTHER STUFF.
But comparing them with this must be folly.:mad:

The newer boards have support for C2D.But not all use C2D.Its for hardcore gaming and other heavy processor related stuff.:!:

And its(my board) good for people intersted in Gaming and dont have graphics card.
For sole entertainment.
And it still accomplishes it tasks.
So those who use P4 & Pentium D.....
Must not be looking for such high end features.They are happy with current offering they possess.:cool:
Those interested in my board must not be saddened by its non support for C2D.

But those buying a new board definately go for future upgradibility....So they wont even peep into this board.

And what makes u think I have been only contacted by you !!!!
Can't it be more ????? You ask ...you answer...:D

And earlier u said that company manufactures use Intel 965 and Intel 945.
NVidia is new as compared to Intel....So it had to quote price less than Intel..To gain attention....;)
And the bulk of the people are not open to nVidia ..... So Intel wont reduce its price that drastically....Cuz it still outsells nVidia by a wholesome margin.:!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom