p2p accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i wanna know is that if there is that anyway i could use dap or any download accelerator to download files from ny p2p client like edonkey,emule etc.p2p gives me a headache as it is very slow and if i have downloaded a part of any file ae.g. i downloaded a file that is 50% complete .then i try to download this very file it doesn't complete .i kept running my computer whole day trying to complet this file but can't.i use e-donkey.please suggest!

iinfi

mekalodu
u can download contents frm p2p networks only if there is any other user having the same file ... the other user sud have the parts of the file which u dont have .....

p2p networks esp. eDonkey and eMule are usually slow and u need to have a lot of patience and unlimited internet connection to complete the download ...

and abt using download accelerator like s/w ... sorry i m not aware of this ... wait till someone else answers.

Charley

Just Do It
sujeet2555 said:
e.g. i downloaded a file that is 50% complete .then i try to download this very file it doesn't complete .i kept running my computer whole day trying to complet this file but can't.i use e-donkey.please suggest!

the fact is that if u wanna download that same file , the users who ur downloading should be online so as to transfer the data, otherwise ur not gonna get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom