Status
Not open for further replies.

shivam

Broken In
hi all i want to know is there any software of ps2 which actually works on computer.If yes then plz tell me the site.

blackleopard92

In the zone
what u are trying to find is a emulator.just type ps2 emulator in google and find it yourself.I don't think anyone here is going to give links for it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The available PS2 emulators on the internet are hardly of any use as they can't practically emulate any commercial games decently.I had tried Nsx2 and Pcsx 2 long back but was of no use then.Most of them still seem to be in beta stages and hence are trial and use things.Unlike the Psone emulators which used to flawlessly emulate their games.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
no use still...they arent gud enuf to run commercial games on ur pc properly even if u have a heavenly cnfg....

cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
and neither u find it so easily....in short..forget it dude...buy a ps2 or stay happy wit pc

cheers

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
varunpratap_singh said:
But then again, there must be an emulator, legal or illegal that works without any bugs, right??

no emus without bug coz there still in the dev stage ...and as i mentioned earlier theyr only fr non-commercial games and itz really hard to find those(they r too buggy also..)..

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
shivam said:
hi all i want to know is there any software of ps2 which actually works on computer.If yes then plz tell me the site.

Do u think those who have PS2 do not have PC..???

If PS2 games could be played easily on PC y would company's make them seperately for PC adn PS2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom