OYE! You Post on Digit because.................

Why Do you mainly post on DIGIT??????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
Most people here are TECHy some little - some PRO
but even though we post to know more .. somtime it isn`t so. 8) ..

Please tell me Why do you mainly post on Digit !!

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Well both for latest happening and to show up that me a digit fan too ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Wizard

Journeyman
and....

Oh yes
I want Digitized

Oh yea...
I lov technology

And...I shud mention
I want more n more online buddies

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
i am not interested in increasing post count but i want to know more abt tech and happenings.

atool

Journeyman
i came here looking for some solution to a prob i was having...it got solved by valuable help from this forum..bas main yahan atak gaya..now its a habit..to know othre's problems and read the advice given by those who really know...and rarely advice also..which is really rare...

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Just to know abt new tech facts n to get solution 4 my probs n to solve others...........???????????.(Rarely).
Digit
Share your views with the Digit Community, exchange tips and tricks, look for previous Digit issues, etc.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmmm .. I like being here ... Finding so many freinds who share atleast one common trait - Likes Digit ...

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
it depands...

when i'm in lab... it's timepass
when i'm in my room... it's for tech 'n news and buddyzone!
when i'm in class and on weekends... it's "mission DIGITIZED"

well i access forum mainly in night from my room... ;-)... so it's for tech stuff...

I love posting on Digit, I love to read Digit, Digit's monthly copy remains with me all the time, whenever I connect to the net, the first site I open is Digit. Till I disconnect, the site that remains open is Digit. That's why, I post here on Digit.

aadipa

Padawan
i post to...............
..... u decide .......
or can i say ........
.........to get rid of my title :D

indrajit

Journeyman
Well, whatever I wanted to say has pretty much been covered in the above posts :(
But any how, though I'm new in this forum I'v been with Digit since the Chip days. Can't say why I took so long to join up here, but better late than never! :D
Its the best place on net to be, for me!
Diditized? Naaa! I dont think I can ever come up with so many questions or answers to post! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom