Oye! Help for Dreamweaver??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
this must sound a silly ques but still....

I have been working with macromedia dreamweaver for past two days only , now I had a template which had .png file as header now on the first try when i pointed the mouse over the header picture it was a not allowed sign , but I right clicked it and there was a edit bar which took me too Macromedia Fireworks , I edited and all was working fine ..

but when I opened Dreamweaver next time to open the same file there is no edit bar on right clicking ??? it`s not even in working with the other templates....
:cry:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
oye try this link oye oye ;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7380

c the link posted by ishaan !!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

OP
S

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
:) k lemme tell you,I rarely use mouse ( mainly for browsing net ) suppose I have 5 topics on a page . press ctrl + F , type oye that`s it . And it`s more like a patent sort of thing ... cause if somebody don`t like me/Hates me and doesn`t even want to see my name, he can just see the oye and stop reading furthur . HA! HA! HA!

if you people find that annoying , just mail me i`ll stop it..

Well the real thing -- It`s a Khud ki pehchan, MAN!!!

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
sr_ultimate said:
:) k lemme tell you,I rarely use mouse ( mainly for browsing net ) suppose I have 5 topics on a page . press ctrl + F , type oye that`s it . And it`s more like a patent sort of thing ... cause if somebody don`t like me/Hates me and doesn`t even want to see my name, he can just see the oye and stop reading furthur . HA! HA! HA!

if you people find that annoying , just mail me i`ll stop it..

Well the real thing -- It`s a Khud ki pehchan, MAN!!!

oye that's called signature ;)

so don't stop using it!!
look i use peace everywhere :D

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

theraven

Technomancer
peace is fine
oye is just irritatin and disrespectful
u can find ur own posts using ur OWN NICK
anyways do stop it ... it is quite annoying

Status