Status
Not open for further replies.

arorarajan

Right off the assembly line
Can anyone help me out in connecting my mobile to PC using any good software, I recently learnt about oxygen but could not get any whereabouts of the software or how to use it. Please help me out either with "oxygen" or any other good software and please dont forget to mention where one could easily get that software.

theraven

Technomancer
or just download it from download.com
as for how to use it ... when u have it up lemme know if u have any questions

krazydude

Journeyman
Oxygen does not provide all of its features in the trial mode. I like bluetooth better than Oxygen, of course I say this coz my cell has a bluetooth for other guess they have to stick to oxygen

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
:lol: If you got Nokia nothing better than Nokia Pc suite ....you got Samsung nothing beats Easy Studio ( you can though use Uploader 1 if u want to instal java games and dont have Gprs or Wap For samsung ...
SonyEricsson needs no software as i doesnt use proprietor software like others mobiles so just u and Pc will take charge of things....

un

Broken In
Oxygen Phone Manager is best software of Nokia Mobile, it supports almost all models of nokia. Also it supports DKU 5(usb) DLR (COM) cables. Meanwhile DLR Datacable are cheaper than usb cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom