Overclocking you Monitor? Is it freakin possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
well was just going thru some forums and read a thread of oc'ing ur monitor or let alone Refresh rates and kinda goin by there results they found there is a increase in refresh rates by abt 10 :lol:

*www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=57128

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
WARNING though, highly dangerous, you could completely destroy a perfectly good working monitor by doing this... and or damage something else..... A monitor is a fine tuned peice of hardware... like anything else electronic...they can go up in smoke rather easily...

This is what is written at the end...on the site....
Now overclocking A Graphic card will at the most propably fry the GPU or Card..the Processor the same...With monitor..... :evil:
How many of you want glass splinters Exploding on to you eyes and ( Being blind for the rest of life may be ) Picture tube Exploding...

:cry:

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh

hey man, its not a question of u getting hit by those glass splinters or not

just asked whether is it really possible to increase refresh rates by almost 10 hertz in almost every resolution

i tried doing it myself but then had other thoughts

wod do it after some more info in this regards

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey Hello Sourabh...just was kidding...meant no disrespect...Anyway its possible to override the defalut refresh rates on nvidia cards...But still i dont know the aftereffects..
Still did you try the coustom refresh rates...Was there any better quality gain...
So tell us :p

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
heheh can someone post in here a list of all the pc-components tht can be overclocked

well this is wht i knw can b overclocked:

:arrow: CPU Speed
:arrow: Graphic Card
:arrow: RAM
:arrow: Monitor

anything else hope i dun get some weirdo stuff :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom