Over The Ear Head Phone for under INR2000. Safety Concerns

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hello digitians,

Was planning to get an Over The Ear Head Phone. My priorities here are to use it for listening to music and while watching films - mostly on laptop.

Wish to know

a) Which is the best Value For Money Head Phone for INR 2000 Budget?
b) Can I get a noise cancelling heaphone in this budget? Any suggestions?
c) Are In Ear Heaphones or Over The Ear headphones a better option for prolonged use - say 2 to 3 hours but on a daily basis ,and is safe for ears..?

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions here..

josin

In the zone
Hello digitians,

Was planning to get an Over The Ear Head Phone. My priorities here are to use it for listening to music and while watching films - mostly on laptop.

Wish to know

a) Which is the best Value For Money Head Phone for INR 2000 Budget?
b) Can I get a noise cancelling heaphone in this budget? Any suggestions?
c) Are In Ear Heaphones or Over The Ear headphones a better option for prolonged use - say 2 to 3 hours but on a daily basis ,and is safe for ears..?

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions here..

a) Sennheiser HD 203 Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Sennheiser HD 203 Wired Headphones Online - Sennheiser : Flipkart.com

b) no

c) do not use any kind of headphones continuously for more than an hour or two. Do not expose your ear to high dB voice, if you do you may have Tinnitus

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
a) Sennheiser HD 203 Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Sennheiser HD 203 Wired Headphones Online - Sennheiser : Flipkart.com

b) no

c) do not use any kind of headphones continuously for more than an hour or two. Do not expose your ear to high dB voice, if you do you may have Tinnitus

Thanks Josin. HD203 is going above my budget since I am looking for one in INR 2000 maximum.

.jRay.

Youngling
Audio Technica ath SJ33. A lil over your budget but totally worth it. Own them since more than a year and they still sound awesome.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Sennheiser HD 202 II.
Used them for almost 3 years before the wires gave out. Totally worth it.
And at this price i don't think it's possible to get active noise cancellation, and even if you do, best avoid it.

Top Bottom