Outlook Express Send/Receive problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Nagaraj

Broken In
When I click on Send / Receive button in Outlook Express, The existing internet connection automatically gets disconnected. The dialup dialog comes again for reconnection. Even after getting through this also the connectioin gets disconnected when I click on Send / Receive button. Every time, now, I am opening the website to see the mails.

No virus was found when I scanned.

My OS: XP -SP2
Antivirous: Quick Heal - Updated daily

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I dont remember the correct location but search for a option to use the current conection to check mails and enable it

OP
C

C Nagaraj

Broken In
sariq said:
check tools>>options>>connection
uncheck the box at :hang up after sending and receiving"

It is already 'Unchecked'

I am Using Opera now instead of Outlook Express. But I wanted to know the reason why the OE is behaving like this.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
In Outlook Express go to Tools > Accounts. Select the account click on Properties, go to Connection and disable Always connect to this account using: Do you have multiple connections configured?

OP
C

C Nagaraj

Broken In
tuxfan said:
In Outlook Express go to Tools > Accounts. Select the account click on Properties, go to Connection and disable Always connect to this account using: Do you have multiple connections configured?

Tuxfan, thanks for your guidance. I configured accordingly and it is working. I do have multiple connections configured.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom