Status
Not open for further replies.

contactpraven2001

In the matrix of linux
I have AMD athalon 64 bit 3200+ 80 GB Hd Sata and 512 Ram(400 fsb) and
MSI 480M2IL methorbord but i am enable to install windows vista (beta)
can some one help me to fix the problem whan i try to install that it give ma an error :(

The exception unknown software exception(0xe0000100)
occured in the application at location 0x77b64b98

i try to know about on google but there is no perfect answere i found

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
May be bcoz you are using onboard graphics .. remember it require good AGP or PCI-Express card

paul_007

Padawan
i dont think AGP or PCI X card is necessary to use vista ....if ur having good onboard gfx then also u can use vista...

deepgeek2

Broken In
rollcage said:
May be bcoz you are using onboard graphics .. remember it require good AGP or PCI-Express card

Well.... i have just onboard graphics... Intel 845GV chipset and Vista is is running nearly perfect. The only problem is with some advndced features of aero like FLIP 3D etc.

OP
contactpraven2001

contactpraven2001

In the matrix of linux
I have windows vista DVD and i try to install using that but problem remain same is there is ram problum????????????
Plz help me out

Last edited:

deepgeek2

Broken In
contactpraven2001 said:
I have windows vista DVD and i try to install using that but problem remain same is there is ram problum????????????
Plz help me out

By installing what do you mean?
Are you upgrading? In that case remove Office 2007 Beta if you have it.

Are you doing a clean install? In that case make sure that you are installing vista on a Primary partition.

Try running Upgrade advisor while you are connected to internet. You can get UA from microsoft's site. It will tell you of any h/w or s/w incompatibility.

OP
contactpraven2001

contactpraven2001

In the matrix of linux
I have vista DVD and , i try a freash installetion i also unistall my office 2007 (beta) but no solution found ...............:(
Plz help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom