OS Installation trouble with hcl infinite pc,Need help URGEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
using bootable cd the first part was done properly .
formatted my c drive and then the copying too finished and when it restarts pc , the logon screen appears and as usual the progress bar moves , but after 2 or three rounds it gets hung...cant continue furter with installation of xp or XP MC , cds are fine , got no damages on it...no problem with computer hardwares either...

is there any problem to install os on a branded pc like this one ... ? :(

most proababy some bios settings troubling me from installing it ,, please help me fix this problem as soon as possible ...loads of work are pending ..:(

config
HCL INFINITE ....
pentium 2.4 procesor
Asus P4BP-MX 2.0 SERIES motherboard
Intel 845GV Chipset series Supportorte cd rev81.02(Written on the cd below the above info)

thx in advance

hermit

Journeyman
boot in safe mode and uninstall antivirus and firewall as they may not be compatable as Nav and Zone alarm r not compatable .

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
hermit said:
boot in safe mode and uninstall antivirus and firewall as they may not be compatable as Nav and Zone alarm r not compatable .

Dude i mentioned clearly i ve formatted all the programmes installed .
i ve formatted the "C" drive completely.not any thing realted to firwall and aunty virus , i had no fire wall and no norton aunties installed on my pc :)

:( :( :(

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Guys it apears that , real tek boot agent which appears before i boot up is some thing that has installed a firm ware , how to get rid of those tings from pc now , i ve no os too.. please help.

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
i got more info on my trouble ,

i get this emssage , and i dont want to boot from any other pc , how to get rifd of this , the page below has got no onfo ont hat..:(
*www.alloy.com.au/support.asp?TID=142

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom