Orkut = Secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Today i logged into my orkut account & noticed one thing.
Now when you open your scrapbook,you will get a security tip.Look for yourself.Tips to prevent abuses.
I don't think anyone will read it in first place & even if they read ,they will implement.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
and another thing I noticed is that whenever I see my scrapbook and returns to HOME, my scraps number is decreased by one .... :-(

Is anyone having same problem ???

BTW, Orkut is changing it's code more frequently. Isn't it ???

Pathik

Google Bot
google for "xss vulnerability orkut"
also dont use any javascript codes in ur browser..
they may extract ur cookies containing ur login info.

Peter Parker

Right off the assembly line
I don't think that Orkut gives that much privacy to user which is required...!:(

Peter Parker
*pearls.myblog.com/102985.html

xe_chorro

Right off the assembly line
people plz tell me proxy sites 2 open orkut cause in my skol we rn't allowed 2 open it.but the site name should not contain any word called proxy.........

codred

Broken In
Peter Parker said:
I don't think that Orkut gives that much privacy to user which is required...!:(

hi guys, i guess u forgot tht orkut is a social [& public] website, n every user knows tht wotever they r gonna post on their profile [text or images] is bound to be starred by their respective friends or any other passerby, users post their personal snaps TO SHARE..!!!! Hence no question of privacy... for privacy u hv ur own personal email accounts...

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
codred said:
hi guys, i guess u forgot tht orkut is a social [& public] website, n every user knows tht wotever they r gonna post on their profile [text or images] is bound to be starred by their respective friends or any other passerby, users post their personal snaps TO SHARE..!!!! Hence no question of privacy... for privacy u hv ur own personal email accounts...

Thats what I want to tell that, ORKUT IS MADE TO SHARE !!!
And this is one of the reason which made orkut this much famous.
I think if u can't read other's scapbooks, u probably leave Orkuting after some days ... :D
If u want privacy, then why not to go for e-Mails ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom