orkut question

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ok this might sound stupid for a person with 1k+ posts but here is my question:

i joined orkut today and wen i tried to send (s)craos to some of my frenz i got the error some recipient is not allowin orkut to send e-mail choose another recipient something like this ... yeh kya hai bhai

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
details as in ... i compose a msg then when i send i get the :

the recipient does not allow orkut to send email, or wrong recipient change the recipient ... something like his ...

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
patta nahi yaar ... block kaise kar sakta hai .... main toh account aaj banaya ...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Did ur friend accept ur invitation???????When u scrap u do not send email.U just send a scrap..There is an option to turn off email notification if u receive scraps..

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya chked it ... seesm that i was sending a msg whn i thought i was scrapping ... got the thing to wrk ... thanx guys

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^thnx....joined it

y only 267 members???

but am disappointed with this first post itself in the forum ->

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@ pathiks
@gaurav ... thanx ya its good way of murdering time that could have been well spent horning my drifting skills in carbon ... none the less met some really old friends ... wonder y didnt join for the past 8 months

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^it is, but then u come across a lot of friendz with whom u've lost contact, as long its used for the right purpose its great coz i've seen many of my friendz waste their pathetic lifes thr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom