Status
Not open for further replies.

*GandaBerunda*

Drool!...Vista
when i log on to orkut and click on any link (like scrapbook) i am returned back to the login page and am asked to enter my pass.when i do so i am taken to link. i cannot also send scraps.why is this happening? i have tried this with many accounts and everyones bahaves this way. i truied it both on firefox and on IE 7 . why is this happening?

OP
*GandaBerunda*

*GandaBerunda*

Drool!...Vista
cookies are enabled all right, i can visit many other site which require cookies like yahoo mail..i am using zonealarm pro

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
It happened with me too. Also rediffmail too created problems but it was solved after i used to set firewall off (ZA)

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Problem Here..
When i log in it always show u hav 2 unread msgs.. but when i check there are no msgs in there...
wat is the problem??

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Manshahia said:
Problem Here..
When i log in it always show u hav 2 unread msgs.. but when i check there are no msgs in there...
wat is the problem??

That is not cookie problem or anything....This is the problem of orkut code itself...I have also the same problem for past 1 yr but with 9 unread msgs...Orkut people have listed that as a problem for nearly 6-8 months but till now they havent done anything about it....

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
sysfilez
If the orkut people dont fix this issue no wonder in 1 yr you will have 10 unread msgs....It is always distracting to see that when u dont have any new messages...Now I dont look in my inbox at all..I think it has crossed over 100..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom