Orange prepaid in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yes I use Orange prepaid. It is quite good and I face no problems whatsoever. Customer care is good. Signal strength is good. too. By the way, which part of Mumbai are you from?

PS: I just wish they would stop calling me to ask me to switch to post-paid :lol:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Nemesis said:
Yes I use Orange prepaid. It is quite good and I face no problems whatsoever. Customer care is good. Signal strength is good. too. By the way, which part of Mumbai are you from?

PS: I just wish they would stop calling me to ask me to switch to post-paid :lol:

Ditto!! :D

But you are in New York. Orange Prepaid in NY :shock: :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Oops! I didn't make myself clear there! I'm in Mumbai for vacations :lol: I study in NY.

But I have tried Orange international roaming. THey have tie-ups with all the major operators but international roaming costs a bomb :|

I use Cingular in NY :p

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmm been a Orange Pre paid customer for more some 4-5 years now
to tell you great service never had a problem with the connectivity or service ever
customer service is quite good
you should check out thier customer service
centers buzzing all day with people
well all i can say is you can very well go for orange

iinfi

mekalodu
in times of crisis ...orange goes down and u cannot make calls or receive calls or send SMS or receive SMS ...e.g. the recent mumbai floods ..... in my area Orange was down for 2 days ....

i had to climb a 10 storey building to make my mobile receive the signal of another locality ....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I must say one thing about Orange :evil: At least in one thing they are cheats!! :evil:

At times while trying to connect to another Orange cell, I get a message
"ALL LINES IN THE MTNL NETWORK ARE BUSY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"!!

That really is cheating and defaming MTNL where they are not even in the picture. Their error messages are not trustworthy at all. I wonder where else do they cheat their customers. :roll:

iinfi

mekalodu
tuxfan said:
I must say one thing about Orange :evil: At least in one thing they are cheats!! :evil:

At times while trying to connect to another Orange cell, I get a message
"ALL LINES IN THE MTNL NETWORK ARE BUSY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"!!

That really is cheating and defaming MTNL where they are not even in the picture. Their error messages are not trustworthy at all. I wonder where else do they cheat their customers. :roll:

wow ... time for MTNL to earn some pocket money ...

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
iinfi said:
in times of crisis ...orange goes down and u cannot make calls or receive calls or send SMS or receive SMS ...e.g. the recent mumbai floods ..... in my area Orange was down for 2 days ....

i had to climb a 10 storey building to make my mobile receive the signal of another locality ....

orange network was the 1st one get washed away in the rains on the 26th of july,round about 4 pm. thats the sole reason orange is coming up with so many packages so as to keep their customers, like the std and sms plans.

btw airtel was the only network which did not fail !!!!!!!!!!!

iinfi

mekalodu
in my place ... no GSM network was working ..... only reliance network was working ... not even tata indicom ...
i heard the place where Tata Indicom has their main servers had got drowned .... i m not sure abt this news ...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The problem Orange had was that about 100 out of it's 800 towers lost power when the electricty went out in some places. That's why I guess some people faced problems. I did not have any problems with any of my phones: Orange, MTNL, and TATA Indicom FWT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom