optical mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

android

Broken In
hey ppl
aashish here
i want 2 buy a optical mouse which is good both in d looks as well as the overall performance department
my vendor recommends samsung . but it doesnt look so good
however i saw a mouse of " i " . it looks amazing but i dont know if its good
also both have 1 yr warranty
which 2 buy !!!!!!

G

gxsaurav

Try Logitech Mouse, they are the best, I got the Logitech Wireless Optical Mosue, this one for Rs 1,500

It comes with MX 300 Optical Engine, & preeety acurate in everything, I m using it with a velvet Mouse Pad

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Aashish Welcome to the forums, ya and also try the Microsoft range of Mice they r a tad costlier but the looks kill. They say na Neighbours Envy, Owners Pride. Microsoft Mice fall in this category. So if u got that buck try out ms's mice.

ctrlaltdel

Right off the assembly line
Although Samsungs's mouse may not look so great, they are good value for money. I have been using one without any problems.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
guys
i've usually seen optical mouses having problems of mouse pointer jumping occasionaly from one point to another
it is especially frustating when you are playing a game say quake or cs
i've seen it in many comps around me
any tweaks or suggestions for that

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
yea logitech mouse is a good choice , im using samsung optical ..no problems so far 8)

darklord

Cyborg Agent
I use Microsoft Itellimouse Explorer 4.0 & 3.0 and both are kickass mice.

the 4.0 cost me 3200/-
3.0cost me 2400/-

I just love the 3.0

godzi_85

In the zone
ya microsoft and logitech rule... if you want to save money then go for logitech.. but wanna splash for the best go for microsoft...
don`t go for i... it looks good.. but after sometime it doesn`t work properly.. i had black cat and someother optical mouse.. didn`t work all that well..after sometime..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Does an optical wireless mouse consume batteries twice as fast as just an wireless one...............Or that lazerthing on the mouse doesnt cost much batteries... :p

freshseasons said:
Does an optical wireless mouse consume batteries twice as fast as just an wireless one...............Or that lazerthing on the mouse doesnt cost much batteries... :p

I dont have an wireless optical mouse - but I read somewhere that if you want to save on battery consumption when the mouse is idle you should place it on a white base. This true ?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ya the I one had probs from the beginning..I also got a Blackcat one but on using it i saw that it used to wait a lil bit i mean when we move the mouse the cursor used to move after some time that thing sucked completely (500/- in water) that mouse is still in its pack the way i bought it.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well wireless mice eat up batteries but i dont know if optical ones use 'em up faster. logitech and microsoft r ur best options...if u choose microsoft, go 4 the intellimouse and if logitech, then try the MX series...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
It's really ok if the wireless mouse consume batteries but combined with the optical mouse...i dont think the scenerio is going to be good....whats the point if we can't use mouse just because every 3 to 4 days the batteries are dead...and try finding those AA small batteries...Duracell helps but it costs..!!!!!!! Is there really any price to performance and economy ratio out there !!!! :?

plasmafire

Journeyman
heard abt a new laser mouse fm logitec..rechargable.. light..rf wireless.. optical laser.. 8x accurate.. 10 mins recharge 4 full day use..

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
the laser mouse is the new mx 1000-it sells 4 $80 here....damn expensive....and freshseasons, wireless mice don not eat up batteries every 3-4 days...nobody would buy 'em....some come with rechargeable batteries and u can always invest in rechargeable batteries if ur mouse does not have a recharging base. i have the microsoft wireless intellimouse explorer...works gr8 but no recharging base....have been using it 4 a week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom