Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncherian

Broken In
hiya guys

wanted to know if the 30 gb Zune (refurbished)which is on offer is the latest generation one.. and will it be a good buy. coz i am getting one for around 6000INR.

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
Acc. to me, at this price it is a steal. But, do check if it is orignal one coz the price you quoted is almost half of the orignal one.

Btw from where are you getting it ?

OP
S

simoncherian

Broken In
available on newegg n the online radioshack store.

wanted to know if there was any prblem with the older generation of Zunes..

the price is arnd $100 for the refurbishd one... i am guessing with all the shipping and stuff it would cost arnd 6k INR

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hiya guys

wanted to know if the 30 gb Zune (refurbished)which is on offer is the latest generation one.. and will it be a good buy. coz i am getting one for around 6000INR.

Think again. the first gen has huge number of drawbacks. Sometimes the zune software doens't even recognize the player, player only plays wmv videos, the display is pretty cheap (though big)

For $185, you get Creative Zen 16Gb flash based player, which is lot lot better player when compared to Zune.

*www.amazon.com/Creative-Portable-M...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1213067833&sr=1-3

First I thought that Zune is a good player. But yesterday went to my friends house coz he was unable to get the player detected (regularly updated vista) by zune software. We have to do a reinstall, couple of reconnects and then it got detected. We then tried to update the firmware. Belive me or not, on a 300kbps connection, even after 4 hours, the firmware update wasn't finished.

available on newegg n the online radioshack store.

wanted to know if there was any prblem with the older generation of Zunes..

the price is arnd $100 for the refurbishd one... i am guessing with all the shipping and stuff it would cost arnd 6k INR

Strict NO for refurbished. They are repaired models that are sold again officially with limited support and warranty. STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom