Opera trick: Eliminate horizontal scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Sometimes you might have come across websites that are too big for your monitor, especially if you are still using 15" monitors at 800x600 resolution (like me) or have a vista sidebar that eats into your desktop space. If you use Opera to browse the net then there is small trick to eliminate horizontal scrolling - just hit Ctrl + F11, and the page will be wrapped to fit the browser width. Sometimes it might lead to breaking of the page format, depending upon the page you are viewing, but atleast it gets rid of the horizontal scroll bar.

Happy surfing!! :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yea me too using it from a long time ;) .. but this is just one trick . Opera can do the many more tricks .. Im wondering what opera team will put in the next version..

redhat

Mad and Furious
I want to know how to hide opera into the Taskbar, I mean the precesses bar(d one wid d clock!) I know there's some shortcut, I donno which...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you guys know. when in text box, if you do -> Ctrl+Left or Ctrl+Right the cursor moves to left/right ONE WORD.

try it.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just use Ctrl+Left Arrow , Ctrl+Right Arrow to move .. I think this is a standard in Windows and Linux in any application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom