Opera problem with gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i am facing a weird problem with opera 9 preview 2. it renders gmail well but the quick contacts list does not appear. coz of this, i am not able to use the chat feature. are u guys facing such a problem. if not, what should i do? thnx in advance

godsownman

Padawan
Opera does not support these features of Gmail.

Yeah its pretty disgusting that such an advanced browser doesnt support these features . Anyway a it will be patched up by them soon.

gsrajawat

Right off the assembly line
hi
opera does not support gmail mail access. i am also facing the same promlem.
Now i install new Firefox from filehippo.com and increase its cache memory from 50 MB to 200 MB.
now i hav no problem.
gsrajawat@gmail.com

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Gmail onl supports basic heml interface in Opera. I use opera's email client to access my mails, so i dont use the web interface often.

@gsrajawat dont give your email id in a public forum like this one

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Gmail works fine for me in Opera. At the top of gmail page, there is a button to switch to standard view. Just click it. I am using Opera9 TP3 provided in March issue of digit.

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
hey casanova..u mean chat feature works in Opera??
the default view is standard view. Opera still didnt display the Quick Contacts list. and what is Opera 9 TP3?? pls explain..
i think Opera 9 preview 2 was on the march issue?? that is what i m using...

casanova

The Frozen Nova
it might be tp2. and sry guys. it was in ie. i work on opera and ie simultaneously. got confused. sry 1 again.

@charngk
it supports standard view also.(no confusion wit this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom