1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Opera Mini help..

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by Najesh, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Najesh

Najesh New Member

hi friends i m having nokia 6021.Can i get the address of opera mini please.
    also will installling operamini increase the speed of surfing.Also please tell me if i didn't like it then how will i uninstall.

1 more question.can u please tell me that whether Series 40 phones contains symbian OS?If not then which os does it contain?

2. Akshay

Akshay Active Member

Opera: http://my.opera.com or go to opera.com and u can go to the download section for mobile.

Opera is much much better than the internet explorer that comes with nokia. Rendering of pages is faster with opera. U also get option for speedy browsing or quality + pop up blocker.

If u dont like the s/w. (chances r dat u WILL love opera), just uninstall it from file manager

3. OP
    OP
    Najesh

Najesh New Member

First of all friend will opera work in Series 40 and1 more thing i don't have file manager in nokia6021.

4. soham

soham New Member

opera mini is better then opera mobile as the pages are rendered by the opera servers before being sent to the phone. Whereas in case of opera mobile the phone itself renders the pages. So the results might not be that impressive. However you cannot download anything with the opera mini. Opera mini is free whereas opera mobile comes at a price tag of $29.99 .Get opera mini from http://mini.opera.com/

5. dIgItaL_BrAt

dIgItaL_BrAt New Member

@najesh: opera mini will work in your series 40 fone as it is a java based app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.