Opera:- A magical Browser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashwin Saxena

The new version of Opera Browser is out Take a look.

Fetures:-

Fresh new look:-
The Opera 8 interface is designed to make the advanced functions easy and effective to use. Menus, toolbars and other elements have undergone our "slim and clean"-routine. The licensed version has the largest browsing area in the industry.

Security:-
Stay away from spy-ware, viruses, and other malicious applications that silently attack your computer while you are surfing the Web. For example, Opera displays security information inside the address bar, located next to the padlock icon that indicates the level of security present on a site. Opera 8 also provides protection against phishing attacks and automatically checks for security updates

Faster:- "The Fastest Browser on Earth". In Opera 8, further improvements have been made in the way the browser reads pages to allow you to fly the Web.

Key Fetures:-
Opera pioneered tabs and pop-up blocking ages ago. But they're still key features that more and more people start enjoying. With tabs you can open multiple pages within the same application window. Opera lets you control whether to block all pop-ups, or open only the ones that you have requested

Voice:-
Opera is the first browser to prepare for a future of Web sites offering interactive, voice-enabled shopping and booking systems. You can browse the Web using spoken commands, such as "Opera next link", "Opera back", or "Opera speak". The latter command will make Opera read Web page content and e-mail messages to you aloud ,adding usability as either a screen reader or advanced dictionary. Voice is currently offered in English and works on Windows 2000 and XP. A headset with a microphone is required to use Voice.

Hope you find it usefull.

OP
A

Ashwin Saxena

But I dont find them helpfull if you want to buy opera...
Maybe you are right.
But what if you are wrong.Think....

ycr007

Broken In
Opera 8 Final is THE Definitive Thread on Opera 8 and it Sure is adequate I think.

Still,If u Feel that I'm Wrong then Sorry.....

Biplav

In the zone
hu man another opera thread!!
ok i love opera but this is old news man and plz search
it has been posted .reporting..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom