Opera 9.01 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
Opera 9.01 has been released for Linux, Windows and Mac.
*www.opera.com/download
the existing opera users will be informed by the browser.
couldnt find the changelog at their site...

Official Techie

In the zone
anarchist said:
Fast browser - no doubt,
but some sites have problems with opera like yahoo etc. even in digit forum opera has problems while attaching files in reply.
PS: i still prefer opera over other.

the yahoo mail used to have problem in java but now opera does all them in ver 9.0 after

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Prefer Mozilla Firefox. Its neat.

Not that I don't like Opera, but, I'm just used to Mozilla and its look and feel! :)

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
well it's painfully irritating that they still use Planet Mirror for their downloads. that makes it impossible to use a download manager. the best way is to use an FTP browser and browse their FTP site and download it via it...
ftp://get.opera.com

Notable Changes:-

· Fixed bug where onload event wasn't sent to frames in some circumstances. Broke f.ex video on cnn.com.
· More NTLM fixes.
· Fixed some incorrect handling of cookies when loading pages setting/using cookies from feeds and email.
· Fixed problem with authentication and only if modified checks.
· Fixed missing space character in test for inline uuencoded content.
· Fixed a bug where dragging config.xml into 0pera does not open the widget.
· Made sure Flash that was bundled with Opera 8 is kept when upgrading to Opera 9.
· More stability work....

eddie

El mooooo
I used to love Opera but stopped using it since 9.0. The latest version sucked so much..it forced me away to Firefox. Opera 9.0 always used to run on 100% CPU...it was absolutely useless. I tried everything from deleting my profile folder to checking my glibc but nothing helped. In the end I dumped it...too much of trouble for a simple browser. Now I am happy with Firefox which is becoming faster and stable with every passing day :)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Opera needs to do more fix all the annoying bugs first!!It doesn't render pages very
well. FireFox is way ahead of Opera.It has cool extensions which are very useful.
Just loading pages fast isn't enough!!

anispace

dattebayo
I used to use Firefox first but moved onto Opera. guess people have different views but for me Opera rocks:)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i hv this small problem in opera: i close the window i hv some pages open but wen i again start opera those pages dont refresh themselves on their own i hv to manually do that .... any solutions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom