OpenOffice.org 2.0 Final,The best free office

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
OpenOffice.org 2.0 Final,The best free office

The best free office suit has just released their new version after a lot of testings...
OpenOffice.org 2.0 is the productivity suite that individuals, governments, and corporations around the world have been expecting for the last two years. Easy to use and fluidly interoperable with every major office suite, OpenOffice.org 2.0 realises the potential of open source.

With new features, advanced XML capabilities and native support for the OASIS Standard OpenDocument format, OpenOffice.org 2.0 gives users around the globe the tools to be engaged and productive members of their society.

Download it here:
www.openoffice.org

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
yes.. its a must download... i was useing the 1.0 version.. didnt tried that Beta... but will gona download this one...

tuxfan

Technomancer
Wow!! I have been so eagerly waiting for this!! But it will be at least a month more till I get it because I won't download it :mrgreen: I will wait for a mag to give it on a CD :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
tuxfan said:
Wow!! I have been so eagerly waiting for this!! But it will be at least a month more till I get it because I won't download it I will wait for a mag to give it on a CD

hmm a guy who has power to provide web hosting is afraid of downloading 80 odd MB... :wink:

am i missing something?? :?:

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
tuxfan said:
Wow!! I have been so eagerly waiting for this!! But it will be at least a month more till I get it because I won't download it :mrgreen: I will wait for a mag to give it on a CD :p

Me too mate really eager to use it..

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
hmm a guy who has power to provide web hosting is afraid of downloading 80 odd MB... :wink:

am i missing something?? :?:

What's providing hosting got to do with downloading 80MB? :?: :? Anyway, I don't provide hosting on my personal computer, its on a machine in a data center :p

BTW, I don't download anything unless I need it urgently, whether its 80MB or 80kb. I am pretty ok with what I have at present and there is no urgent need to upgrade. OOo 2.0 won't increase my productivity and 1.1.4 does the job anyway. :)

whim_gen

Journeyman
:sad:
I d/led the entire file yday from the website mentioned above and it was corrupt :evil:
But strangely,the size was arnd 75 MB.
Any idea or suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom