OpenCola - Open Source Coca Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
OpenCola is a brand of cola unique in that the instructions for making it are freely available and modifiable. Anybody can make the drink, and anyone can modify and improve on the recipe as long as they, too, license their recipe under the GNU General Public License.
*everythingelse.wordpress.com/files/2007/02/opencola.png

Download the Source Code (recipe + brewing instructions)

MORE

I think, I've posted it in wrong section.:D

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
rakeshishere said:
Wtz so open abt it?:rolleyes:
the recipe is freely available. so, open source.

(maybe someone will invent an open source beer, making "free beer" a confusing term)

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Really nice one...rep'd u and u deserve it. Wouldn't it be nice to have a SRM (Softdrink Replicating Machine) like a DVD Writer...just insert one Open Cola and get another brand new drink...he he he if wishes were horses....

planetcall

Indian by heart
Eversince I became enlightened by the scientific facts and the way these companies are treating third world nations.....I have switched to natural alternatives. I enjoy lassi, fruit juices, cold milk and many other things. I dont touch coke, cola , pepsi , sprite or any other similar junk.

OP
subratabera

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
planetcall said:
Eversince I became enlightened by the scientific facts and the way these companies are treating third world nations.....I have switched to natural alternatives. I enjoy lassi, fruit juices, cold milk and many other things. I dont touch coke, cola , pepsi , sprite or any other similar junk.
Hmmm.....:| Natural drinks are always good for health...

S

SE><IE

" free as in free speech, not as in free beer" eh?

We've got free beer too. And they say, "free as in free software" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom