Ooh! Help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneha_raj

Right off the assembly line
Well, let me say it clearly. I do not know anything about computers and the only reason I am here is because my system is malfunctioning. Please help me. It says that I have a device error when i switch on the windows. Earlier my elder brother used to do something, but now he is abroad and he cannot help me. It was a friend of mine who told me to get help from this site, and I am new to this forum thing. Please help me. Also what are these BBCode and Signature? What is this poll thing also? Please tell me as i am totally new to these things and all.

swatkat

Technomancer
Can u post here, what is the error message u r recieving?

BBCode is a special implementation of HTML. Whether you can use BBCode is determined by the administrator. You can also disable it on a per post basis from the posting form. BBCode itself is similar in style to HTML: tags are enclosed in square braces [ and ] rather than < and > and it offers greater control over what and how something is displayed. For more information on BBCode see the guide which can be accessed from the posting page.
See that above text is written inside "quotes", for this u have to write "[ quote]" at the beginning of the quote and at the end u write "[ /quote]",but no spaces inside brackets.There are some other BbCodes,check this link for available BbCodes.
*www.wolfpackclan.com/wolfactory/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=30

Signature is that little area at bottom of the post, where u can put some text/images/links, but the length of the text should not be more than 250 characters.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hi sneha_raj. Welcome to the forum. As swatkat told please tell us the error which you are getting. Well for the queries regarding the forum have a look at the FAQs click here for that. It should inform you all about the forum and should answer all the questions regarding the forum and its features.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Well.. as a beginner u dont need to know abt BBcode / Signature.. These are NOT mandatory and are optional features..

Both are used to customise the way Your POSTS look.. You'll learn to use them in course of time..

You forgot to mention ur actual prob?? :!:

Well.. Its indeed difficult to diagnose a problem unless the exact err msg is not known.. Its as if ur asking a doc 2 treat u before u even tell him ur problem.. But.. Let me try.. I'm assuming that ur using windows 98 or ME... If so, then its a great possibility that the static VxD's are corrupt.. So try this and tell me if this works.. Click on start button. Then click on Run. Type MSCONFIG. In the window that appears, click on SELECTIVE STARTUP. Uncheck the option LOAD STATIC VxD's.Click ok and restart the computer..

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
:) :D Welcome! U :D :) forget abt the confusion U r in the right place until ur confusion deals with technical things!!

gud luck have a nice time ..

enjoy

theraven

Technomancer
what the ?
will u guys let he/she post the problem first ?
one girl "nick" in the forum and everyone rushes to welcome !!! without any useful info

MOOOODDDDSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom