Online uploading probs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
Hi guys,
U c I uploaded some of my files over the internet at mediamax.com(u must be knowing about it).Well after uploading an installation file ie.Windows media payer 10.I downloaded it into my other pc which is in another city..the problem is when I finished downloading the file in the other pc the file format was unknown so I cud not open it with any other file.i checked the file format in properties and wat was displayed was “file” cannot open the file with anything can u help me out or suggest a better site..i checked dis months digit..about the online uploading thing..so which is the best one…free,easy and fast???please do find a solution to my problem 1st then suggest a better site

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I am not aware of what the problem might be(re: file format). I'll get back if I manage to dig some dirt on this issue.

Meanwhile, there are tons of file-uploading sites out there...

Rapidshare is the best, in my opinion, and both uploading and downloading of files is very easy. Give it a shot!

clmlbx

Technomancer
RAPIDSHARE IS THE BEST FOR UPLOADING .

I THINK FILE HAS NOT BEEN DOWNLOADED PROPERLY .

IF IT IS DOWNLOADED PROPERLY THEN JUST ADD .exe . AS IT IS SETUP FILE.

EG:- IF SETUP NAME IS WMP10 THEN RENAME IT TO WMP10.exe

ur setup will run .

overclocker

Journeyman
I think so, that ur file has not been downloaded properly or it was not uploaded properly so ur file might be corrupted when u dowloaded it, any error occured when u try to open this file.
Yeah Rapishare is the best but www.megaupload.com another gr8 online storage nd file delivery service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom