Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
What are credible ways of generating or getting money online? Doesn't matters if the money is e-money,to be transferred into Paypal account.:confused:

What are credible ways of generating or getting money online? Doesn't matters if the money is e-money,to be transferred into Paypal account.:confused:
a very popular way I see people use here is to do business in RapidShare premium accounts. generate more and more points by "I don't know what" methords and sell accounts off at good rates and ask for payment via only paypal.

Then there is Google Ad-Sense. Use it well and you can start to load up your paypal account.

Then there are some mmorpgs where you can sell stuff you get in the game like gold, powers, accounts, etc to people either in the market or in underground and earn cash.

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I wanted to know something like clicking on ads etc. BTW how does Ad-Sense works? Do I need to build a website to use it?

Pathik

Google Bot
Dude, I would advice against that. That is like menial labour or worse. Do you know any languages?

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Dude, I would advice against that. That is like menial labour or worse. Do you know any languages?
I'm in my 6th sem of B.Tech(I.T)engg. I know C,C++,C# and Basic JAVA(Learning Core now, will advance to advanced in nest 2-3 months). Rentacoder seems promising but dunno How or What to do? :(

praka123

left this forum longback
online money- only thing I can think now is,to sell hardware/unique items in a very good price online in sites like ebay.in or techenclave or any other trade sites/forums :)

you have to procure the items from wholesale guys.it will be easier for guys in bombay or madras as IT h/w items seems to be cheaper there :D .

another thing is,to give support service for networking(on Linux/m$ etc) thingies.for that you needed to be a pro in those what u call ccie blah blah ;) you may ssh into clients network and do the work online,get them paid for ur work online.

another one I saw recently is,many ppl here in Cochin(kochi) ,does online tuition for different subjects via IM and email :p(sorry,I dont have the link now!).

hey guys welcome to new ideas!Let us all enlightened! :)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I just signed up for rentacoder. Can anybody tell me more about it? Also Parka, I'm about to get my CompTIA certification by October so can you illustrate more on that Networking thing you were talking about? :!:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Making money online is not easy. You need to build reputation, so that people can have faith on you. Few easy methods to get started are...........
1) Forum posting
2) Article writing
3) Directory submission.
4) Sale others product........ and few more...

praka123

left this forum longback
those forum,blogging etc needs good knowledge.the easiest one is to sell items online for profit!IIRC 4-5 yrs back,India today or outlook carried out those ebay shops and who runs what.it is very interesting. :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
or even for example in this forum few members offer bucks for designing headers, domain name suggestion etc.

praka123

left this forum longback
the que is how a internet aware guy/gal make money using it!without programming skills ofcourse :D!

--answer is business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom