online malaware scan site : uses 15 difrnt anti-virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
if u ever have a suspected infected file, which u'd like to scan online, just to be doubly sure, here is this site, which will make u 15 times sure :

*virusscan.jotti.org/

u just have to upload ur file, and it scans using scan engines/definations of FIFTEEN anti-virus, inclu heavyweights like bitdefender, kaspersky, nod32, etc, etc.

worth making a note. whos knows when v may require it .... :roll:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
question is does all those AVS company supports this service?? i mean how true is its claim that 15 AVS engine??

i dont think that this company is afilated with all those big names...

swatkat

Technomancer
That website is not associated with any of the AV companys. I have seen them chaging the AVs too.

Also, all the AVs used there are licensed. See this extract:
Sponsored by donations (in random order) from: Stormbyte Technologies LLC, The ClamAV project, James Love, Gideon Pertzov, Malcolm Murray, Nigel Thomas, Wendy Dickerson, Anthony Midmore, "ethereal", Mark Rubins, Steve S., Eric Johansen, Eric Schechter, Paul Bokel, Wilders Security, Wilfried Lilie, Prevx, SonicWALL, Lance Mueller, Ewido networks, and some people who prefer to remain anonymous... many thanks to all!

We are not affiliated with any third parties that conduct tests using this service.

Whenever you scan a file at Jotti's Malware Scan, it shows the result of each AV used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom